Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"We have a situation." I looked up and saw Liam standing over me. I was in the library, I had a study period and sat on the floor, my books spread out all over.

"So do I." I tell him. "Maths. Can you tell me-"

"No," Liam shakes his head. He begins to pack up my things and shove them in my bag. "Tracy is at school. She's in my history class."

What's it with people shoving my things in my bag when I'm not done with it?

"Tracy?" I murmur. "Well, have you tried contacting Scott?"

"No," Liam stated. "I knew you had a study period and came to you, first." I then stand up and left my things there. I'll collect them later.

"Well, let's go to Scott, he's in his AP Biology class," I informed him and he nodded, following me and I went around a few corners before leaning against the wall that entered Scott's class.

Liam then moved past me and made eye contact with Scott; and tried to get him to come out of class, but, he tapped his ear and so he listened.

"She's here. She's in history class right now. Tracy, she's here." Liam whispered. Scott nodded and I looked around, we obviously needed a distraction of some sort.

Beside me was a fire alarm.

I smiled and pulled it, the loud fire alarm blares through the halls and Liam quickly took me away from the fire alarm. Scott's class pilled out and Ms. Finch shouts some instructions to them.

Scott came to us. "Show me." Scott tells us and Liam nodded before rushing down the hallways and we followed him. We entered the empty history class and there was a sight to see.

A brunette girl's arm was holding tightly by Tracy who looked like she was in a daze, I saw Mr. Yukimura, Kira's father.

"Are you all right?" The brunette girl asked Tracy, who didn't respond, her mouth just hung open slightly, starring in front of her.

"Tracy." Scott called out to Tracy, but didn't get a reaction from her. The brunette girl winced, which meant that Tracy held tighter on the girls' wrist. "Tracy." No answer. "Tracy. Tracy. Tracy!"

"Hey, you're hurting me..." The brunette girl whimpered.

"Tracy, let her go." Scott softly instructed, stepping towards her.

"They're coming..." Tracy states, finally letting go of the burnette girl. "They're coming for all of us."

She then collapsed forward, fainting almost, but some silver liquid was coming out from her mouth.

Scott had quickly picked her up and I had texted Stiles saying we had a situation. I turned to Liam who was walking out with Hayden, I had learnt her name.

"I know this doesn't seem important right now, but Liam could get my stuff? Thanks," I then quickly rushed after Scott and Mr. Yukimura, Stiles and Malia had rushed into the hallway and we pushed open the doors.

To the clinic, we go.

\ - \

"Pupils dilate under normal conditions." Deaton examines her eyes as Tracy was placed on the bench as we watched her. "Heart rate is 250. Evidence of an allogeneic skin graft on the right shoulder. Now, this silvery substance at her lips is not something I've seen. It almost looks like mercury."

"Uh... Can't you just give her a shot of something?" Malia anxiously asked.

"She doesn't look to be in any pain..." Deaton pointed out.