yon

the sun had woke taehyung up. the yellow light poured through the window of their apartment, shining on the eyelids of the light brown haired boy. wincing after opening his eyes, he turned to his right and saw his boyfriends face up close. they had fallen asleep, yet jeongguks arm was still wrapped tightly around taehyungs waist.

   he looked less mad when he was sleeping. he almost looked as innocent as he did back in high school. taehyung loved their high school life. although he was bullied, jeongguk was always there to protect him. they were each others firsts.

first love.

first best friend.

first sexual partner.

first everything.

     he remembers the time when they didn't have a care in the world. they were happy. their relationship was what some would call "perfect." they didn't ever really fight, and jeongguk protected him.

he remembers when they had their first "sleepover"

that was the night that the two lost their virginity.

the next morning, taehyung woke up to the sunshine, and stared at jeons face; wondering how he was able to get such a wonderful man. much like this morning.

taehyung started crying.

nostalgia was a bitch.

he wasn't sad though.

they were happy tears.

he's sure that jeongguk still loves him.

"taehyung, how about we go out somewhere?" jeongguk said, moments after waking up next to his boyfriend.

eagerly, taehyung nodded his head, blonde hair jumping along with it.

it had been awhile since they went out somewhere, just the two of them.

"what did you have in mind?" taehyung questioned with a cute and curious face.

after a moment of thinking, jeon came up with the perfect idea.

"how about ikea?"

taehyung really did love ikea. there's so many things there! they have food, furniture, washing machines, fake toilets, and even a kids playground!

it may seem boring to some people, but ikea really was a place of wonders.

as they drove, jeongguk handed taehyung the auxiliary chord, letting him play his music.

choosing music was hard for taehyung. there are so many songs. should he choose something calm? or something exciting?

then, he remembered what he played the time they took a short little road trip.

anime openings.

as weird as it may sound, he had a whole playlist of his favorite openings.

he smirked cheekily as he shuffled his playlist, hoping it would land on a really good one.

devilman crybaby.

fuck devilman crybaby. the hours he spent crying because of the ending was not pleasant. so before the song could fully start, he clicked the "next" button. sighing in relief as it landed on something that wouldn't make him cry. kakegurui.

"taeeeee," jeongguk whined, "really? this reminds me of when we drove to yellowsprings." the ebony haired boy chuckled.

"that's what i was going for!" taehyung explained, "that was a fun day wasn't it?" he smiled.

"yeah. although it did smell like weed everywhere we went." jeon replied.

"yeah! that was the fun part!" tae giggled.

not long after their conversation, they arrived at ikea. but it was raining like a motherfucker. the second they opened the car door, they were soaked.

grabbing taehyungs hand, jeongguk dragged the blonde to the entrance as quickly as he could.

although they didn't get anything, got lost in between the crowded aisles, and got soaked by cold rain;

     that was the most fun they had in a long time.

    their minds had been cleansed of everything that happened in the past months.

  and taehyung started to feel loved again.

   —

i'm sorry this chapter is so short! also thank u for over 400 reads that's absolutely crazy LMFAO. my stories don't usually get over 100  (except my kiribaku smut that has an undeserved amount of reads)