roku (M)

of course things wouldn't stay perfect forever.

of course they wouldn't.

after jeongguks tweet, the rude comments came back.

@/koosnm1fan: why he look like that

@/exonsfw: i don't mind that jeongguks gay but like...why taehyung?

@:btchybby: stop pretending you like him, it's so obvious that he annoys you.

now, those comments aren't brutal. but they're just rude enough to stab taehyungs heart. he'll never be good enough for his boyfriend, and he knows it. everyone knows it.

he doesn't deserve someone as talented and handsome as jeongguk.

he was doing good for awhile.

at least he thought he was.

he knew jeons tweet wasn't meant to cause trouble.

but taehyung was so disliked by his boyfriends fans, did he not think about that before posting?

jeongguk knew that his post would cause problems. maybe that's why he posted it? he saw that taehyung was getting better. but he wanted to comfort him more. he wanted to be by his side and be his savior. and he wasn't able to do that unless taehyung fell back down. that's just how his mind worked.

he smiled as he read the replies to his post. there were plenty of nice ones, but he ignored those. the hate comments were what made him happy.

the more sad taehyung was, the more he would be able to comfort him.

and the more taehyung would trust him.

he wasn't doing this to make taehyung feel bad necessarily. he was just doing it so he could show that when his lover was sad, he would be able to comfort him.

he wanted taehyung to feel loved by him again.

does that make sense?

he was selfish. he did this for his own self satisfaction. so he could feel better about himself. so he could feel like a better person. so taehyung would love him more.

but in his mind, he was helping taehyung.

he noticed bruises on taehyungs legs.

did he fall?

or was he self harming again?

did he bruise himself because he thought that jeongguk wouldn't notice? so that he wouldn't be worried, because he wouldn't have seen any new cuts?

did taehyung really think jeon was that stupid?

after he found out taehyung was cutting, he researched self harm for hours.

turns out, there are many ways someone can self harm.

scratching
pinching
cutting
ripping skin
carving
burning
starving
bruising yourself