go

waking up next to jeongguk was the best thing. who would've ever guessed that taehyung, the kid who got bullied and harassed in high school, would be dating one of the biggest idols in the world?

sometimes, he's sure he's dreaming. there's no way that someone as perfect as jeon jeongguk would ever love him.

for awhile, he was actually concerned  he was in a dream. because dreams are weird, right?

nightmares don't always start off with the monster chasing you.

sometimes, it starts off with the monster being something you trust.

but then, as soon as you feel safe, the monster comes and strips you of yourself.

the one thing that everyone is destined to have with them for their whole life, just disappears.

only because you trusted.

you opened yourself up, for once in your life,

but you were the one to blame.

at least, that's what the monster made you think.

but maybe,

nightmares don't have to end bad.

maybe,

it wasn't even a nightmare at all.

and maybe,

your dream has a happy ending.

——

jeongguk knew he didn't deserve someone as amazing as taehyung. he knew that.

his older brother jin always said

"people make mistakes, but sometimes those mistakes can lead to something amazing."

maybe this whole rough patch would actually strengthen their relationship.

maybe it didn't seem like it, but jeongguk truly loved taehyung.

he felt like they were made for eachother, in some way or another. they understood eachother, and accepted eachother, and cherished eachother.

but they didnt seem to cherish themselves.

taehyung, with his insecurities

and jeongguk with his anxiety, and desire to have dominance.

he didn't really know what made him treat taehyung the way he did.
possibly to establish who was the dominate one?

but he didn't need to establish that.

so why?

——
twitter.com/jeonggukbighit

       jeongguk BH: never, have i   ever, been so in love with someone

198k likes    70k retweets   55k replies

taehyung was a little bit shocked to see jeons latest tweet.
——

sorry this chapter is so short i'm rlly not in a writing kind of mood :(