Let Me Enjoy Your Presence |Part 2

Omniscient

As the night progressed it started to rain and Ricky had Karly riding his dick like her life depended on it

As the night progressed it started to rain and Ricky had Karly riding his dick like her life depended on it.Smacking her ass as she screamed out his name—- "Ma you better not stop till I say so" he told her with a grunt.

Bouncing on his dick using her feet Karly tilted her head back as tears stream down her face.—- She didn't know if she was crying because she could feel him in her chest or because she was so emotional. She just knew she didn't want to stop SMACK feel a sharp pain on her ass Karly hissed " Ooo daddy I love that rough shit" she told him while she kissed him sloppy knowing he loved nasty kisses.

Ricky didn't know why but he got a weird feeling in his chest when he felt her tears on his neck. Spreading her ass cheeks he grabbed a good grip and pounded her up and down on his dick causing her to screams to fill the car.—-"Take this dick momas take it" he growled in her ear knowing she was close to cumming feeling her walls tighten on his dick he smacked her ass again. "Who said you could cum?Did I tell you to fucking cum Hmm?"—-Karly shook her head no while he continued to pound in her pussy making her wet pussy talk.

"You so fucking wet damn girl , why you always so wet for me ?"He asked her as he slowed down his strokes letting her catch her breath —- for now.

"Iii don't know baby you just make me so fucking wett ahhh" she moaned out as she creamed in his dick.—-Ricky felt it and pulled her up by her hips looking at his creamed covered dick he smiled and dropped her back on his dick hard

"Damn ma look at you doing this shit for me —-who else make that pussy do that?" He asked her but she was unable to speak "Hmm who else?" He asked lifting his body up and fucking her from under feeling his nut come closer.

"No nobody but you daddy" Karly moaned out as her titties bounced up and down while he continued to fuck her hard. That send Ricky into over driver giving her faster hard strokes and nutting in her again.

______________________

I promised some spicy and I delivered it thank you everybody for supporting new & old ❤️