You My Fish | Part 2

"What you crying for Karly ?" Ricky asked getting angry

"What you crying for Karly ?" Ricky asked getting angry. "You the one that's keeping us a secret if you don't want me say that shit damn" He yelled.

"Baby I do I promise I want you but your not understanding how I feel" Karly cried trying to hug him but he stepped back.

"How ? How Karly?" He asked trying to calm himself down.

"Just please give me more time" She said walking over to him and kissing his neck and rubbing his chest.

"Mannn Karly" He sighed feeling like he was stuck and she began to rub his man hood through his pants. "Nah ion wanna do non with you girl" He told her shaking his head.

"Why not daddy?" Karly asked in a innocent tone looking up to him while he had a mug on his face , she batted her eye lashes and kissed him lips softly.

"Karly I want to be with you but I'm not gone to beg you to be with me" Ricky said in a serious tone. He wanted to be with her , she was honestly the only girl he thought about everyday. —- Even though he still fooled around with other girls he truly wanted only Karly to act right and maybe he would too. Being faithful was going to be something new to him , but how could he try when she wasnt trying herself?

"Lets worry about that later please" Karly beggged pushig him on the bed and getting on her knees. She didnt want to keep dwelling on the situation she just wanted to make him forget as she unzipped his jeans.

"Karly Shittttt" Ricky groaned feeling her wet tongue slide up and down his manhood then she put him into her mouth. "You not fucking slick mannnnn" He groaned again and Karly smiled with his dick still in her mouth as her hands stroked up and down letting her mouth get wetter on his manhood.

"Fuck my mouth daddy" She moaned on his dick and Ricky grabbed her head slowly moving his hips off the bed ,stroking himself deeper in her mouth. Feeling her move her hands to his balls as spit dropped down his dick. She massaged his balls and put more of his dick in her mouth.

"Damn, mannn I'm finna nut" Ricky groaned and Karly pulled some of his dick out her mouth as he nutted. —- She didn't let it go down her throat as she spit it on his dick and dragged it all the way to his balls with her wet big lips.

"Hell naw what the fuck !" Ricky screamed trying to get away from her but she helped him by his knees still sucking his spit and nut covered dick. "Karly what fuck please stop baby" He cried but she didn't stop she kept sucking him going faster getting her own rhythm. He closed his eyes and he nutted again.

"It's over ?" He asked with his eyes closed and Karly shook her head laughing at him taking her pants off she sat on his dick slowly making him open his eyes "Ion got no more nut some nasty freaky took it all" He said feeling her slowly grind on his dick.

"Shut up" She turned her head around facing him kissing him with everything still on her lips "Mhmmm daddy" moaning into the kiss as he sucked on her tongue and he moved her hips faster not breaking the kiss.

"Im finna cum" Karly moaned looking into his eyes with spit dropping down her chin, she turned back forward and twerked on his dick as she cummed . Getting off his dick she got back on her knees putting him back in her mouth swirling her tongue around his dick making him groaned and nut in her mouth again.

"Yea it's plenty fish in the sea but you my fish" Ricky said snapping Karly's picture

They were currently on at the local aquarium after having sex and taking a nap Karly just wanted to get out in public with Ricky and enjoy him.

"And you my fish" Karly coo'd grabbing Ricky's arm and walking with him. "Baby I really think fishes are underrated" She told him as they walked.

"Only a weird person like you would say that" He told her and she pinched his arm "Ouch damn but why you say that baby ?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't even wanna tell you anymore" She said with a pout and Ricky gave her a pout too. Going up behind her he kissed her neck and squeezed her titties making her giggle "Stop you perv" She said.

"I know you not talking , the way you just did me back at the house" Ricky said as they walked out the Aquarium. "Who taught you how to do that shit? That was your first time sucking my dick but you sucked it like you was a pro" He said making Karly laugh.

"Just something I learned from porn" Karly lied . Asia had taught her but she wasn't going to tell him that .

____________

Back at the house Ricky let Karly test some of her new lashes out on him.

"Why the fuck you gotta test this shit out anyways?" Ricky asked with a attitude.

"Because I wanna see how they look on people before I sell them" She told him putting a little pencil in his eyebrow then getting her phone out to take pictures.

"I love how your putting the extra effort into this" Karly smiled taking his pictures as he posed.

"I knew that nigga was gay" Skylor said walking into Karly's bedroom standing st the door. "Why the fuck you always over here now ?" Skylor asked and Karly shifted her body.

"Why you such a bitch ass nigga?" Ricky said . "But I always be over here I'm just over here . Why yo babymoma always in my homeboys dm ?" Ricky shot back and Skylor smacked his teeth and walked out.

"You think people starting to suspect something?" Karly asked nervously.

"Nah" Ricky shook his head. "Now can you take this shit off my face ?" He asked her and she laughed.

"But you look like a bad bitch" She laughed seeing Ricky wasn't liking her joke.