Performances

Monday and Tuesday went by in a blur. 

It was the same routine as last week. 

We ignore the football team at school, and then they come to the studio, and we have actually been getting along. 

It doesn't feel like it's because of the deal anymore either. 

With the small groups we have been able to get to know each other more. 

Will and I have been texting more too. 

Surprisingly the guys said they liked the dance. 

Which I'm happy about honestly, if they didn't like it, they would hate me. 

But it's high energy and they don't do much. 

I got them all to do at least a double turn and a straddle jump. 

Otherwise it's hand movements and simple moves.

We were dancing to the song "Valerie" But I used the Glee version because...Why not?

In the dance I go around to each of the guys and do some partner work. 

I had a bruise on my hip from when Jordan dropped me, which made me pretty stiff for Monday and Tuesday, So I was pretty happy that we had some practice time today. 

"Okay! You guys ready to run it?" I ask. 

"Will is going to be a little late" Liam says. 

"Oh...Kay" I sigh. 

In the part with Will and I, I had put a lift in it, knowing he would be able to do it. 

We didn't practice it the last two days, knowing it would put pressure on my bruise. 

"The flip lift thingy you two do will be fine...Don't worry about it" Liam states. 

I nod "Lets take it from the top!" 

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and start the music, quickly running to my starting position. 

I had to admit, the boys made this dance a lot of fun, we usually ended the dance and burst into laughter. 

They knew they looked somewhat ridiculous but they didn't care. 

Which was my goal, to make them not care what people think.

Our smiles were wide and you could hear some laughter over the music sometimes, that's the energy I needed for this dance, And it was perfect!

We finish the dance and I clap "You guys are the best group!" 

"You're honestly the best mentor" Henry nods. 

"We always thought you dancers were so uptight but in reality, you guys can let lose too" Andy smiles. 

"Thank you" I nod. 

The door opens and Will rushes in "I'm sorry I'm late! My sister-"

"No need to explain" I say, putting my hands up. 

Will smiles "What did I miss" 

"We ran through the dance" Liam answers. 

"Oh...Crap, do we have time too-"

"Get dressed!" Mrs. Hanna says poking her head into the room. 

"Guess not" I shrug. 

We go out to the dressing room and I hand out their costumes. 

I grab mine and make my way to the girls bathroom, changing into my costume. 

I take out my bun and re-do my pony tail, tying a bandanna into it.