X05

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(not my gif)

Kurt's Pov

Logan and Mystique fly the jet smoothly as Kitty, Evan, Toad and I sit behind them, eager to reach this man, Magneto, and his asteroid where he is holding our friends. I can't stop stressing about Violet. She wasn't at the mansion when we left and no one can get a hold of her. What if she gets hurt? What if she's trapped somewhere? Would I be more relieved if she was a mutant? I won't lie- I would be. 

The jet's communicator starts to emit static. "What the?" Logan bangs on the controls to shut it off, but it's like something is overriding his commands. "Lo...loga...n?!" A female voice jumps across the frequency. "LLL...Logan! Stop!" 

"Is that?" Evan perks up. 

"Look down!" The female voice yells again.

We all glance out of the window as Logan tips the aircraft slightly. A figure is waving their arms frantically, standing on a red sports car that looks exactly like Scott's. "This kid is full of surprises," Logan mumbles as he already concludes who it is. 

The jet is taken gently to the ground and we all turn towards the hatch to see Violet rushing in and taking a seat. "How'd you get out here?!" Kitty asks as we shake from the jet readying to take off again. "I was..." Violet catches herself mid-sentence, making eye contact with Logan, " I was looking for you."

"WE were looking for YOU." Evan corrects, "You were gone since this morning, we checked the subbasement and Forge said he hadn't seen you since yesterday."

Violet shrinks in her seat, "What does that matter!? We have to find the others, do you know where they are?" 

Logan complies with her change of subject, " Magneto has them on an asteroid. He is trying to turn them against us by offering some type of 'evolution' to their powers."

"Magento?" Violet whispers, "He's still alive?"

Logan turns around, "You know him?"

Violet presses her lips together, "I've heard of him." She glances quickly at Mystique's judging eyes and back at Logan.

Logan squints, trying to detect her lie, but he just turns back and flies the jet higher. 

Mystique, however, keeps looking at Violet like she wants to tear her apart. My jaw clenches and I shift so Mystique cannot see Violet.  

Logan briefs us on what to expect when we arrive, but I can't stop thinking about Violet until I get the nerve to turn around. She is squirming in her seat. I am not sure if it is from the secret she is trying to keep up with or...

"Not a fan of planes?" I ask trying to sedate my curiosity.

She nods, gripping the armrest tightly. I offer my hand to her and she takes it without a second thought, part of me actually believed that she didn't even acknowledge the three fingers. 

Know It All: An Xmen Evolution Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें