3: Mikey X Reader

"3: Refusing to accept the memories 🧡"

In the lair at the living room: 1 pm on a Saturday...

(Y/N) and Mikey sat in separate bean bags not knowing what to do after eating lunch. 

"I'm sorry that my other brothers are busy doing their own thing. Plus, I can't think of anything to do (Y/N)..." Mikey said while laying down.

"Still stuck on that art block?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah... Hopefully next week will be better." Mikey said.

"Sometimes you need a break from art, just so you can get new ideas soon." (Y/N) said.

Then an idea sparked inside of (Y/N)'s mind.

(Y/N) searched the internet on their phone for a recipe and showed it to Mikey.

"A recipe for a chocolate heart? But it's summertime (Y/N)." Mikey said while getting up.

(Y/N) pouted at Mikey's response and stands up.

 "Valentine's Day doesn't have to be the only holiday for sweets and besides its good practice for next year any way." (Y/N) said.

"Good point. Are you getting the ingredients right now?" Mikey asked.

"It's better than waiting around, right?" (Y/N) said.

"Okay! I'll start getting the kitchen ready while you get the ingredients (Y/N)!" Mikey said.

_______________________________________________________

2 pm in the kitchen...

Mikey stands around the cleaned down counter-top scrolling on his phone while waiting for (Y/N) to return with the ingredients. A thought appears in his mind as he waits.

"(I wonder who (Y/N) would give their chocolate to. But whoever it is, I hope I don't get jealous if they start to have a partner in the future...)" Mikey thought to himself slightly discouraged at that possibility.

Mikey shrugs off that thought after looking up from his phone and seeing (Y/N) skipping to the kitchen with the two reusable bags they brought with them. He goes over to help them carrying the bags.

"You don't mind some extra help (Y/N)?" Mikey asked.

"Try to take the chocolate chips because you know how Donnie is with sweets but otherwise I'm good. Thanks for your concern though Mikey!" (Y/N) said.

"Well okay! Just making sure (Y/N)!" Mikey said while hauling the one plastic bag filled with chocolate chips in his arm.

_______________________________________________________

4 pm...

As Mikey puts the tray filled of different sized hearts in the oven and closes it; the two teens let a out sigh at the same time.

"Is it alright we take a break now (Y/N)?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah... same here Mikey..." (Y/N) said wiping the sweat off their face.

"Can you get some chairs since we'll be here while the chocolates are baking?"

"Sure! You went and got the ingredients so it's time for me to repay the favor (Y/N)!" Mikey said going to the arcade to find a couple of chairs.

In the arcade, Mikey views around the room and discovers two unused rolling stool chairs. As he sits in one of them, he holds tight onto the other one while he lets the wheels move for him.