Taken

Peridot's POV

The woman's hand slapped me across the face as she yelled "I said NO smiling hostage!!!" I looked to my feet quickly as my expression changed very fast. She huffed before looking to the other person in the room. "Blue Pearl, do I have permission to cut her neck where she stands..?" She asked the woman politely as she devilishly smiled, looking and stroking my neck with her finger as I took a sharp breath. "No Lazuli, she may be useful to us, just go question her or something now." The woman beside me loudly groaned before violently poking my neck, causing me to shuffle a little in my rope as I gagged. She huffed before grabbing the scruff of hair on my neck and dragging me out of the room and into the hallway.
"So... wh-" I started before she tightened her grip, yanking my head back as she stopped walking. "Don't you speak until I say so, I may not have permission to kill you, but I don't need permission to seriously injure you very very badly. Got it?"
"M-mhmm" I stuttered  with a gulp before she started to walk again, loosening her grip so I could see where I was walking.
My feet made little noises of a shuffle as we were walking to the next room. Someone greeted the woman who had control of me and she only responded with a very sarcastic and high pitched "oh hello little bitch." With a smile as we kept on walking, I tried my best to keep quiet. As we walked down the seemingly endless halls I took the time I had to gather her appearance in my view in case I escaped and needed a description for my captor.  As I looked at the woman, I saw that there was what looked to be a screw on the side of her neck I could see, there was brownish dried blood around and on the rusty looking item. Above the nail was her brownish blackish scruff of hair on the back of her head, leading to the blue short cut and very fine looking hair. She was wearing a black blazer and black pants too. As I was examining her looks she turned to me for a second before opening a door and shoving me inside before closing and locking it behind her. "Stop staring at me you raggabrash." She said sounding offended before tying my hands to the table and sitting me down in a chair. After I was put into place, she moved back over to her side of the table, placing her hands on each side of the table, leaning over a little.
"Ok, you can speak now. Now tell me, what the hell were you doing trying to mess with our power cables. I will attach you to a lie detector if I don't trust you one little bit, so you better tell the truth." I took a breath before I started to speak. "Well uh, you-"
"Stop. Just, just stop. I'll get the machine."
I didn't even finish my sentence you bitch...
I watched as she put the machine on the table, connecting it to my body as she put the paper down.
"Let's try this again. I'll ask you some easy questions first. Yes or no, did you or did you not succeed in breaking our cables?"
"I did not succeed."
"Hm, ok then. Did you or did you not know what those cables led to?"
"I did know, it led to this underground building."
Her expression changed to more of a displeased look before she leaned closer to me over the table.
"Do you know who we work for?"
"... yes, yes I do." I said slowly making her angry.
"WHO TOLD YOU?!" She yelled.
"I-I wasn't told, I- I was assigned to this, you don't understand, I was supposed to, supposed to help, in your new recruit!" I said, my voice cracking a little.
She leaned back before looking at the paper in front of me.
"LIES! DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT, WHO ARE YOU WITH!!"
"I'm number five! I was assigned to this! I didn't know you would be outside drinking! I didn't know anyone would be around, my assistant got lost under the first hallway, please don't hurt me!" I yelled back as I started shaking, looking down to me chest.
She loudly growled before scraping at her face was I looked up. She started screaming frantically and shaking as she fell to her knees almost like she was hurting. Her hands yanked her head back, eyes wide open as she rammed it into the wall twice, leaving a mark on her forehead when she stood again. One of her eyes were closed now as it was red around the eyelid. I started to hyperventilate as she looked at me, walking back to the table and scowled to me. "I-I'm sorry, what do you want to know?! I- you- I-I. I work with the other side, they told me to take out the power before I reported back, giving time to attack, I-I didn't know you'd be there!" I started shuddering as I spoke, tripping over my words.
She took a deep, shuttered breath.
"I'm not sorry for this, don't you do that to me ever again." She said slowly as she picked up the chair.
"NO NO NO NO, PLEASE NO! I'LL HELP YOU, PLEASE NO! I HAVE TOO MANY INJURIES FROM BEFORE TO TAKE ANOTHER PL-!" I shut off my voice as she threw the chair at my head, it grazed my ear, throwing my earpiece to the floor. My eyes were tightly shut as I heard footsteps.
"Oh I bet your leader will not be happy with you when they find out what you just said." She said picking up the pice of machinery. I opened one eye to see as she smashed it against the table to make a loud cracking sound after whispering something into it. 
Oh Stars... shit... I'm a terrible recruit, they should have never assigned me to go to the base.
"Well then, I have the information I need." She said before shaking a small bit, unhooking me from the lie detector. As she set the machine to the side, she picked up her chair, setting it to her side of the table. She sat down before smiling widely. "Why do you look so scared? You knew this was going to happen at some point." She said before clicking her earpiece I'm guessing. "This is Lazuli. Get my toys, bring them to questioning room three." My eyes widened as I tried to shuffle in the chair. My breathing getting faster again. "A-are you going to hurt me?!"
"Hurt you? Phhtt wow your so ignorant, I'll leave it to your mind to guess what I'm going to do to you." She said before squinting at me. "Your, your going to tease me?" I asked confused. "What? No, you were right the first time, like you did to me."
"So- your going to hurt me? Wait when did I hurt you??"
She frowned before she pointed to her eye that was still swollen shut. "I didn't do that!"
"What? Do you think I'm insane and will just slam my head against the wall for nothing?! I don't have co-" she was cut off as the door opened, someone bringing a bag to her as she stood and thanked the person, closing and locking the door again.
As she unzipped the bag, her expression changed to a more happy look when she took out what looked to be a gun and a few different shaped knives and a fork. And a fork? She picked up the gun as she wiped it off with her sleeve before taking off the blazer, leaving her in a white shirt. She pointed to gun at my chest as she chuckled. "WOAH, Woah woah woah! Didn't your boss say you couldn't kill me! I-I could be useful!" I said quickly before she huffed and clicked the gun. "Oh really? You didn't seem to be a loyal help to your other boss did you. You don't seem useful to me at all, in fact, you could get me killed, so I'll return the favor for ya."
I thrashed around in the small area I could move, the chair fell to the side as my hands were still connected to the table. She moved to the other side of the table, pointing the gun at my shoulder. "Did you seriously think that would work?" She said before laughing at me. "Here, I'll help you with that."
A loud ear piercing shot came from the small gun she held as I felt a strong pain in my shoulder. "AGH! YOU BITCH!" I yelled to her. She then moved over to the side of me, crouching down beside me as she pointed to gun between my eyes. I tightly shut my eyes as I got ready for my release. I opened one eye to see her pull the trigger, hearing the loud sound once again. A few seconds later I let go of the breath I didn't realize I was holding. I opened my eyes as I looked to the ground expecting to see my blood under my hair. I saw nothing. I started to cry as my chest heaved.
"Oh shut up you baby, the gun wasn't loaded the second time. Your shoulder won't kill you." She said from the other side of the room. She kept me alive, on purpose?