Attention

Peridot's POV

I Got near to the mic before clearing my throat, practicing. I spoke to myself to find my correct tone. "Lazuli~" no, no that's not it. "Yo Lapis~" eww what was that?? "Hey Lapiiisss~" I internally congratulated myself before I clapped, trying to represent a high five. "Yes, that's it." I shook my body as I stretched quickly, getting ready to press the button to speak. "Haha, this clod won't see what's coming." I said to myself in pride as I smirked to myself.
I held the button down as I spoke. "Hey Lapiiisss~" I said as I took my hand off he button. I held my breath as I waited for a response, is she didn't hear it, I would lose my chance. After a few minutes what I had guessed I sighed, walking back to my bed before I heard a reply. "Yes?" She questioned. I gasped as I ran back to the button. It was working!
Wait... I didn't think I'd get this far... WHY
DO I NEVER PLAN AHEAD?! I quickly thought of a way to get her down, trying my best to be flirtatious. "Oh Lapis, your working so hard. Why don't you take a break and come down here to play with me?" I finished, letting go of the button as I internally screamed. Around the same time went by before I got a response, I'm guessing she was thinking on what to say. I heard her voice as she sounded confused. "What?" I clicked the button again, speaking huskily into the mic. "Come on Lapis, let's play~" I said, letting go of he button and waiting again. She didn't answer back this time. I waited for awhile as I then placed my head against the wall. Damn it, I thought I had her.
As I internally cursed myself before I heard a lock. I quickly perked up, looking to the door as it slowly opened. She walked in, looking curious as she watched me. Closing the door and walking over to the table, I watched her. She sat on top of the table, moving the gun into her side loop before looking to me. "Well, can you care to explain what the hell your jabbering about." She said as she tilted her head up, looking me up and down.
Oh Stars, I'm terrible at this part... I walked over to her, trying my very best to heat her as I made my way over. As I walked to her I questioned myself if I was allowed to touch her, I took my chances and did, sliding my hand along her arm. She looked to me quickly, but not taking her arm away. I grabbed both her arms, trying not to grip by my fingertips as I leaned her down in closer to me. As I held her in this position, I let go with one hand, rubbing under her chin. Her eyes closed softly as she hummed.
"Do you want to play?" I questioned. She opened her eyes as she looked to me, then to the side. Her mouth opened for a second before she answered. "I-I shouldn't, I really shouldn't..." she said lowly as I took my hand off of her, accepting my defeat. I didn't know what to say, I looked to the side as I gripped my arm. "Oh... I'm sorry." I said. She looked to me as I looked back upwards. She grabbed me roughly under my shoulders as I let go of my arm. "Don't be sorry. I said I shouldn't, not that I wouldn't~" her eyes closed as she pulled me upwards, pressing her lips against mine as I quickly closed mine. She bit my bottom lip as she asked for permission, I parted my lips as she chuckled. After the long lasting kiss, she parted from me, gasping for air, the same as I as she brought me down. She hopped off the table before walking over and sitting on the spring bed, it squeaking a little. She motioned me over with her hand and I followed. As soon as I got to the bed she hovered over me, pinning me down on the not so soft bed. Her fingers ran up and down my sides before she grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head with one hand as the other pulled up my shirt. Her knees pinned down both of my legs, making a huge gap where my core was, making me gulp. She stopped moving my shirt around halfway, leaving it still on me as she moved her hand down to my shorts. I whined as she tugged on the hem of the clothing article, before she pulled it down after I gave her a nod that I was ok. She looked down at my boxer like clothing and stared after she pulled my shorts down my legs, letting go of my hands above my head. I moved my hands to rest on her waist as she placed her hand between my legs, rubbing on my sensitive area, making me feel the sensation of want and need. I tried my best to ignore it. This wasn't my goal, my goal was to escape, and this was the distraction. I needed to make her as weak as possible, not me, and this is how I was going to do it.
I gulped again as I looked to her eyes, they showed the slight sparkle of hidden lust in them as her teeth tugged at her bottom lip, her view concentrated on her hand movements.
I soon let out a shaky breath as she kept rubbing, leaving me to beg for more. As my lips parted, my soft words spoke out above my small whimpers. "P-please more..."
she stopped completely, looking into my eyes, penetrating my soul with her looks. "More of what~?" She said in a playful tone as she started to run her finger across my hip, moving in little circles as I twitched. "Y-you know." I said shakily as she looked to me, raising an eyebrow as she came nearer towards me. "Actually, I don't recall what your talking about. Could you care to explain in detail? I could probably understand it better."