Now... Break!

Peridot's POV

"Uhm, well, uh..." I stuttered. "Please just, just, ugh... just fuck me, you know how to, please-" I begged her, my fingers stretching out above my head, I rubbed my thumb and pointer finger together as I felt the bandages feel of the cotton. As I finished speaking, she looked to the side, then down. My speed of my breath took a step as I felt two of her fingers slip inside of me, causing my throat to let out a low, but pleased growl. "Ok then~" She said softly as I shuffled my shoulder the smallest bit from the way my arms were held, it was seeming to hurt my wound. As I shuffled she watched me, tightening her grip on my wrists as she held them above my head.
As she tightened her grip, her speed on her hand got faster, the pumping along with it, the small curve of her fingers making it hit the right spots at the right time made me melt under her touch. The room was filled with my small whines and groans from her actions, for I am a very vocal one when it comes to this. As it became obvious to her that I was becoming closer as she kept speeding up her pace, she slid another companion in along with her two others. All of them, doing a marvelous job if I were to say so myself, if I were a teacher grading this, I'd give it an A+.
As she kept speeding up her finger work, it became rougher. I started to grunt as I felt my body start to shake a little, moving to the rhythm of her beat. I started to feel the small droplets of sweat triple down my thighs as I bit my lip harder, her starting to tease my vocal behavior. "Aww, you like that huh~? Your little sounds are so pleasing to my ears, how about we try something a bit... louder~?" She then proceeded to shove almost her entire hand inside of me, causing me to obviously cry out, of the sudden motion change. It wasn't bad to be honest, it was quite nice ,but still unexpected.
As she started pounding her hand into me again I started to feel my legs trembling more and more by the second, my fingertips twitching as so my toes curled. Even the arch of my foot bent forwards a small bit as my body started to put more and more pressure into undoing the tied up knot that was building in my core. As I started to heave and grunt louder and louder she kept going faster, my sounds got louder and louder as she went. I closed my eyes tightly after I had seen the pleasure from the sounds I was making spread across her red face.
Then there it was, a snap in my core, the feeling of release set in as I felt it break off, trailing its way down my inner thighs as well as my own sweat. As I heaved, I felt her slow her hands down quickly, but before she removed her hand from me I opened my eyes. Just in time to watch her shiny fingers detach from my pulsing core, a trail of my own liquids attached to her fingers before it broke in two, a little splatter below from it. She looked to my face, seemingly pleased from her job before she looked to her soaked hand again. She brought her soft fingertips to her lips as I watched her tongue glide over the glistening fingers, going in between, down, and all around, cleaning it all. "Ahh... hah... ha~" I spoke as I felt her start to mess with my hard nubs on my chest. As she kept messing with them, twirling them with her dainty fingertips. "Nn-.. ahh... n-nO!" I yelled to her, which she quickly backed up from. She looked worried before I continued the statement, pushing her off of me with my palms. "n-no, it's my turn." I said to her, which her expression of worry dropped, she chuckled a small bit I'm guessing nervously by the tone of it before I grabbed her back, throwing her to my position from before, her legs and arms spread out before she shuffled back. She threw her shirt off to the side, along with her black bra, her chest exposed to the nice cool air. I started to smile at the looks of seeing her like this, which made her face become a little more red. "W-what are you looking at..?" She said nervously before I started to speak. "Oh just your beauty, it's funny how hot my captor can be. I mean , one moment we're trying to kill each other, and the next..." I chuckled to the thought, cutting my words off there. "Well, besides that, I bet your internally begging by this point huh?" I asked, receiving a small nod from her. I hummed to that, smirking a small bit as I trailed my fingers slowly down her stomach, obviously getting her exited because she started to squirm. Just as I got to the hem of her pants, I stopped, then dragged my bandages fingertips all the way back up to her breasts. I bent down to one of the hard nubs, not able to do much action to them with my bandages fingertips. I slid my tongue across and around one, sucking a small bit. Making her feet and legs twitch as she hummed at a small tone. As I used my technique on her occupied bud, my hand tracked itself up her neck, resting itself on her tuff of hair behind her neck. Leaving the bud with a pop as my trail of saliva was left, the trail broke as I closed my eyes as we sloppily kissed, my hand on her neck pulling her head close. Her hands reaching behind my back and pulling me in more.