Shocking

Peridot's POV

I hummed into the sloppy kiss before I pulled away, her huffing for air into her heaving chest. The heat of her body was pressing up against mine as our stomachs touched, I leant my head back down to her chest once again, the unattended bud from before, now getting it's very own attention. My tongue swirled around the hardened bud as she started to lowly growl, her nails starting to dig into my bare back. I hummed against her skin, creating vibrations to the sensitive area. As to this motion she started to whine, taking my wrist and leading it down to her lower core area. My nose scrunched as I huffed, bringing my head back from her chest, looking down at my hand and where it was, I chuckled a small bit before I smirked to her. "Needy huh." She looked to the side at my statement as she nodded, leaving me to decide what happens next.
I started to move my hand in a circular motion, pressing hard against her pants between her legs. She let out a long sigh to my new action. As my hand started to get tired of going in the same motions, I switched it up a bit, swiping up and down between her gap, still pressing hardly. As I kept doing this I looked to her chest, which was heaving strangely, then I looked to the gun on her belt loop. Fuck... should I grab the gun now? Or wait till she is wasted so I can shoot the lock? If I shoot her than I can't get out... I glanced back to her eyes which were focused on mine before her eyebrows scrunched down at me, giving me a hard glare. "What are you doing?" She said in a harsh and firm tone, scaring me a small bit. "Nothing, I just needed these off." I said to her, trying to hide what I had been looking to. Before she spoke again, I started to pull down her long pants, the belt with them before I fully got them off, throwing it all to the side, the gun making a loud noise against the hard floor as it hit. She looked to me and seemingly internally shrugged before speaking. "Oh, ok then." As I started to go back to what I was doing before, I heard her make small grunts as I started rubbing my knuckles against her mound through the thin fabric clinging tight to her skin. My teeth pressed up hard against my bottom lip as I heard the sweet sounds from my captors lips, presenting a more vulnerable state for her as so I. As I looked down to her core, my eyes were interrupted as I felt her hand go from my back to my face, holding my cheek and guiding it up to her gaze. As she distracted my view, she moved my hand away from her sensitive area with her free hand before taking off her small clothing article left, my eyes truly begging to see her in her purest form. So unprofessional to see my captor like this, but was it truly a choice? I mean, this is all just to escape isn't it. However, I have nowhere else to go, I would be killed for all I know by my leaders guards and my failure to the mission. Or maybe I could bring her back with me as a successful mission and get extra recognization. Why to think of this now though, I have something to think about right in front of me.
As her hand started to loosen on my cheek, she moved both of her hands back to my bare spine, sending chills down my body as I moved my head down to look at her uncovered form in its entirety. As I looked down to her very soaked area, I noticed how dry my mouth was, so I drug my tongue against the soft skin of my lips before moving my body down lower down to give her special attention, my right hand's dainty fingers tracing across her passageway, causing her to slightly shuffle under my touch.
As soon as I stuck in my finger, her chest jutted out, along with small whines begging for more. Her eyes were starved for pleasure in the pupils, the giant dark circle taking over the light blue color. As I added more of my fingers, now at three, speeding up the pace. As I heard the sounds of popping and wet spatters, they were overwhelmed by the sounds of her cries, my mouth opening to drink the sounds of her whines and pleads as I breathed in the warm air. Her teeth were clenched shut as her lips parted, making muffled whines as her eyes shut with much force. Her eyes were half opened as her teeth un-clenched her tongue falling out, drooping below her bottom lip as she panted. Her stomach started to tighten as her hands clung to my spine, her nails scratching the back of me, causing me to let out a small grunt. As she clung tighter and tighter, her small nails digging in deeper to my flesh causing me to be more aggressive with my pace, leading to her crying out as she curled around me. She buried her face in the crook of my neck as her hands hugged my back, her thighs tightening and twitching around my arm as her legs came closer to her stomach, curling themselves. As she was in this position, I felt the slight electric shock go down my spine as I heard a loud crack, along with a loud scream from her. As I pulled out my hand, I watched her slowly lean back down to gain her breath, her eyes tainted with tears on the sides as well as her completely red face as she heaved her breaths. She started to cry, no, she started to bawl. I quickly got off of her, going to her feet and giving her space as she started to yell. Her eyes were closed shut as I heard more cracks and pops, sounding close to little fireworks. Her breath got faster instead of slowing, her hands scratching at the nails on her neck, causing her to open up the healing wounds, blood coming from the openings. "L-Lapis?! W-what are you doing?! Lapis STOP!!" She looked to me for a split second, her eyes filled with tears, I wasn't even sure if she could see me from how full they were.