My Room

Peridot POV

We continued to walk for awhile until we entered a neighborhood nearby, the houses looking big. We walked to a two story house, there was a digital code locking the door. I watched as she typed in the code, trying to remember the numbers if needed later for me. She opened the door and shoved me in before quickly closing and locking it behind her.
She groaned loudly. "This is so unprofessional... tell anyone your staying at my home if you get the chance, I will end you." I gulped as I nodded to her command. She led me to a small room down below the stairs, it was a concrete wall and had a table in the middle of the room like the one I was questioned in. But this room also had a small spring bed, probably smaller than my body. There was a bathroom and a sink, along with a button by the coded door.
Oh jeez... She followed me inside before speaking. "This is where you will be staying. It's nicer and more roomy than it was supposed to be, but don't tell anyone that." How is this MORE nice than the other??? What was the other?? "Also if you need me, which you shouldn't, press the button by the door, then speak into the little holes, it will alert me what your saying." She said before walking off again, leaving me in the room as I heard it lock behind her.
I sighed before looking up to the flickering light above me. Not to complain about my 'room', but this sucks. I plopped myself on my bed as I looked up at the flickering light. I had decided to sleep now because I didn't know of what other times I would have for it, this point I needed my strength just Incase. I need to prove I'm still worthy.

My eyes opened quickly as I was covered in sweat, my voice hurt from my screams. I pushed myself up from the spring bed, it squeaking as I did so. I looked around, remembering where I was. I had no memory of my night terror, but I knew it had happened again. I decided that I didn't need my sleep anymore if I was only going to have night terrors. I had guessed it had been awhile as I was asleep, for there was a bag on the table now. I got off my bed and walked to it, confused as to why she would even let me eat. I lifted up the bag, pouring the items out onto the table. There were some pain killers, a cup, and... "a gun???" I questioned it as I looked to it. As I looked in the ring around it, there was exactly one bullet in the ring. Wha- what...
I took the pain killers and immediately grabbed 3 of them, taking the cup to the sink as I poured the water into it, swallowing the pills along with it. I wished that it would work quickly as I remembered the feeling of my gunshot wound along with my unforgettable finger wounds. I unwrapped one of my bandages, around my pinky finger. As I did this I felt the pulse of it as I gritted my treaty in pain. I looked to the gash on my finger before groaning and wrapping it up again. It would take another day or two till I could take them off by the way she wrapped them.
I went over to the door before I thought of how I could get her attention. If I stayed in here for any longer alone I would lose my mind. I can't take being alone for much longer. I hesitated before holding the button as I spoke. "Uh... I'm sorry to Uhm, b-bother you. But how much longer will I be in here?" I finished before letting go of the button, waiting for a response. After a minute or two of no response, I held it again. "Am I using this right?" I questioned. There was another minute of silence as I clicked the button again before being cut off by her voice. "Peridot I swear to god if you click that again you'll regret it." She sighed on the other end as she continued. "Your going to be in there for a long time, I have to be your captor remember. They'll tell me when or if they will need you. For now just stay there till further command." She said before stopping. I internally screamed at this.
I want to get out of here. I need to find a way to at least get her in this room, to find a way to get to her weakness. But HOW?! Wait...
Wait I got it...