1

"What!?" Was the only word that came out of Yoongi's mouth when he heard this shocking news "You know i'm in a relationship with Jimin and you're going to sit there and make me marry his younger brother?!" He yelled.

His father said "Tone down your voice, Young man. You're talking to your parents" Yoongi sat down again and started to explain.

"But father, I love Jimin and he's the one I want to marry" His parents looked at each other before his mother leaned over to hold her son's hands.

His mother then started to speaking softly "Honey...Listen we know that you love Jimin and would like to marry him but our company is falling apart and this is the only way we can save it".

Yoongi sighed knowing how much his parents put so much into the company and it's going to be falling apart.

"If it makes you happy...Then i'll do it" Yoongi rubbed his mother's hand softly, His father looked at him and said "Thank you for understanding Yoongi" The blonde haired male nodded.

|||

"Father...You know how much Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung loves each other, What about the two of them gets married?" Hoseok tried to bribe his father.

Hoseok was close to crying, He doesn't want to ruin his brother's realationship "Hoseok, I want to help Yoongi's parents they helped me through darkness and I want to help them too" Hoseok wipped his unshed tears.

"Sweetie don't cry" His father cupped Hoseok's cheeks and kissed his forehead "It'll be okay" He said.

"Jimin hyung will hate me" Hoseok whispered "No he will not, I already explained to him and he understands. The two of you have the strongest bond" Hoseok nodded and hugged his father tightly.

"If it makes you happy dad" Hoseok smiled through tears and his father patted his head.

|||

"Jiminie hyung?" Hoseok called out and Jimin looked back and smiled "Hoseokie, Come in".

Hoseok walked inside clutching onto his koya plushie "I just wanted to talk about the arranged marriage" Hoseok sat on his bed.

"Yeah what about it Hoseokie?" Jimin went to sit next to his younger brother "I'm sorry, I know this is going to ruin your relationship with Yoongi hyung" Jimin chuckled and pulled Hoseok into a hug.

"Hoseokie, It's totally fine by me and I don't hate you. I know you're only doing not only to help dad but to also help Yoongi's parents' company" Jimin placed his chin on the top of Hoseok's head.

Hoseok looked at his older brother and said "You wouldn't hate me?" Jimin let out a hearty laugh and said "Never, You're my younger brother...You were way~ longer before Yoongi".

"Promise?" Hoseok held out his pinky and Jimin smiled before intertwining their pinkys.

"Promise" Hoseok giggled and smiled.