3

Hoseok and Yoongi's parents told them to have a first date so that they could get to know each other more.

Hoseok was excited to go to an arcade but Yoongi was there to ruin it.

Hoseok wore a simple pastel pink sweater that were tucked in a denim shorts that were 2 inches above his knees.

He smiled alittle bit before walking out of his room and went to the living room, There he saw Yoongi wearing a plain white shirt and a black jacket that had two white strips that were going down the sleeves and lastly jeans.

He looks really hot...What?! No stop thinking like that Hoseok!! He's your older brother's boyfriend for God's sakes Hoseok snapped out of his thoughts.

Hoseok cleared his throat and Yoongi stood up, He sighed and walked out of the front door with Hoseok following him behind.

Hoseok was about to sit on the passenger seat when Yoongi said "Sit on the backseat" Hoseok gave a small pout but obeyed quickly.

Hoseok was humming softly while Yoongi drives them to the mall, The only thing that was audible in the room was the music that was playing from the radio.

Hoseok was playing with the small kumamon key chain that was attached to his bag.

His phone then suddenly buzzed.

E a t  J i n 🍗🍕
Hobi~!

Hambugers and Sprite 🍔
Jinnie hyung~

E a t  J i n 🍗🍕
How are you lately?

Hambugers and Sprite 🍔
Well...Do you know Jiminie's boyfriend?

E a t  J i n 🍗🍕
Yeah! That Min Yoongi guy, What about him?

Hambugers and Sprite 🍔
The two of us are in a arranged marrige, So that Yoongi's parents' company could be saved

E a t  J i n 🍗🍕
Oh wait really?! Spill me all the details

Hoseok was so immersed in talking to Jin over text he didn't noticed that they were here.

"We're here" Hoseok looked up at Yoongi and got out of the car "Wah I missed the mall" Hoseok thought.

Hoseok hasn't been in the mall for a year because of being busy to school and passing.

Hoseok walked inside the mall and was followed by an annoyed Yoongi.

Yoongi then got an idea "Yah Hoseok" The younger male looked at him and said "Yeah?" Yoongi told him to follow him.

|||

"Can we slow it down abit?" Hoseok said and panted while running after Yoongi with about 6 shopping bags in each hands.

When they got to the mall, Yoongi told Hoseok to follow him into a shop and looked through the clothes, Hoseok thought Yoongi was going to to buy one or two but he literally bought 12 bags of clothes, All of them was for Jimin.

And made Hoseok hold them.

Hoseok was tired and worn out, He had sweat running down his face and his body felt hot.

Yoongi was whistling while looking through the shops, Hoseok wanted to go to the arcade but Yoongi just had to ruin every thing.

Hoseok wipped his sweat with the sleeve of his sweater "Can we take a break?" Hoseok pleads.

Yoongi turned around and said "I'm going to say when we can stop" And glared at Hoseok before turning his attention back at the clothes infront of him.

What Yoongi didn't know was Hoseok can't sweat too much, It'll cause him to pass out.

Hoseok's vision was slowly getting blur, He closed his eyes and shooked his head before opening them again.

He then heard a familiar voice call out for him "Hoseok!?" He looked back and saw his best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

"...Jungkook?" Hoseok whispered before he collasped.

"Hoseok!!" Was the last thing he heard before he was completely knocked out.