4

Hoseok opened his eyes before he groan and tried to sit up "Seokie!" Jimin said and helped him to sit up.

"Seokie w-what happened!?" Jimin asked, Hoseok looked around and saw Yoongi with his parents and their father (Jimin and Hoseok).

"Jungkook called me as soon as you got here in the hospital" Jimin said and turned to Yoongi "What did you do to him Yoongi?" Jimin asked and was about to walk to Yoongi.

But Hoseok held his wrist "Jiminie hyung~ Me and Yoongi hyung had too much fun at the arcade right Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi with a 'Go along with it' stare.

"Y-Yeah! We were having to much fun!" Yoongi said and Jimin hummed in response "Okay, I believe you guys. Hope you're not lying to me young man" Jimin laughed.

"Pft I'd never lie to you hyung~" God, Hoseok felt horrible for lying.

Hoseok smiled at him and turned to Yoongi before giving him alittle smile too, But Yoongi didn't do the same.

|||

Hoseok was putting up a banner for Jimin's birthday, He had to use a ladder to put it up.

Yoongi was on the side filling up up balloons with helium, He looked bored.

Hoseok hummed as he was putting the two golden thumbtacks on the ends of the banner to hold them in place.

He was going down the tall ladder when he slipped on the ladder "Ahh!" Hoseok let out a loud scream while falling.

He was expecting to hit the hard floor but instead he was held by strong arms under his back and knees.

Hoseok opened his eyes and looked at the person who just saved him, As clichè as it may sound he felt his heart skip a beat when he realized it was Yoongi who saved him.

He swore he saw Yoongi's small smile before opening his eyes properly, They made eye contact before someone came to speak.

"Oh woah, What the heck did I just missed?" They heard Jimin's voice and they broke eye contact before Yoongi puts him down on his feet.

Hoseok turned to Jimin who was surprisingly relaxed and he didn't look sad or jealous or angry "Jimin hyung i-it's not what it l-looks li--" Jimin laughed.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him like he was crazy "I saw everything so it's fine" Hoseok breathes out a breath that he didn't know that he was holding.

"By the way, Our friends are here" They came out of the corner and Hoseok exclaimed "JINNIE HYUNG!!" Before running to hug him tightly.

"HOBI!!" Jin yelled out to before he hugged him tight.

"Since everybody's here! Let's start the party!" Hoseok and Jimin's father said and that's how the party started.

That's weird why does Yoongi feeling warm and fuzzy inside? When he held Hoseok? No! He shouldn't do that!

He loves Jimin and Jimin only... Right?