2

Hoseok cleared his throat to grab his brother's attention "What do you think Minnie hyung?" Hoseok asked and Jimin looked up from his phone.

"It looks good on you Hobi" Jimin smiled and Hoseok nodded, The older male saw the look in Hoseok's eyes.

They were full of nervousness and panic, Jimin went to Hoseok and held his shoulders softly "Hobi, Yoongi's going to like you I know that he's a nice guy and I know you guys will get along" Hoseok looked down.

"Seokie...Trust me okay?" Jimin said and Hoseok nodded "Take a deep breath, Inhale" Hoseok took a deep breath "Exhale" Hoseok exhaled.

"Now let's go!" Jimin said and pulled him out of his room while they laughed together.

|||

Hoseok bit his bottom lip while poking his steak, Yoongi was infront of him avoiding in joining the conversation.

"So Hoseok" The younger jumped alittle bit and said "Y-Yes?" Goddamnit Hoseok, Don't stutter! Hoseok internally screamed.

"How old are you?" Yoongi's mother asked "I'm turning 2O this febuary" Hoseok answered.

Yoongi looked at his mother before she could talk again "Mother, Isn't he too young to get married? I mean i'm 25, I'm so much older than him".

Hoseok looked down starting to fiddle with his hands, He was starting to shake. He was having a difficult time to breath, His eyes were watering.

Hoseok's father noticed and said "Excuse me" Hoseok stood up when his father told him to, He brought Hoseok outside.

Hoseok was shaking so much to the point where he could collapse right there "Hoseok, Look at me" Hoseok couldn't look at him.

His eyes were wandering around, His dad was looking for his pills and gave him one pill and a bottle of water.

Hoseok immediantly took the pill, His breathing was slowly becoming stable again as he stopped shaking.

"Hoseokie honey are you feeling okay now?" His father said and took him into a hug.

Hoseok hugged him tightly "Can you go back inside?" Hoseok nodded and his father smiled before they walked back inside the resturant.

"Hoseok are you okay?" Yoongi's mother said and Hoseok said "I'm okay, Mrs. Min" And gave them a small smile.

Oh Jiminie hyung, Help me I need you here with me Hoseok pleads in his mind.

After they ate, Yoongi's father spoke up to the younger males "How about you guys go to the garden so you two can talk?" Hoseok's father smiled at Hoseok and said "I think that would be an amazing idea".

He assured Hoseok and the two reluctant males finally agreed.

Yoongi and Hoseok walked out of the resturant to the garden, Hoseok was picking his nails nervously, It was a habit of his whenever he's anxious and panicked.

The silence was so tensed, Hoseok's lips kept on shaking No please not now... Hoseok pleads and swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Listen here Hoseok" Yoongi cuts the tensed silence, Yoongi turned to face Hoseok and Hoseok did the same yet he still avoided eye contact.

"I'm only doing this to make my parents happy, Because that's the only thing that I could do for them. Your brother is the only one I love and cherish, So don't expect me to fall inlove with a low person like you" Yoongi's voice was pressed.

Every single one of his words hits his heart hard.

"I u-understand that Yoongi, I-I wouldn't even be surprised if I died single. You're right, I am a low person and Jimin hyung is always the one they always pick over me" Hoseok shrugged and sighed.

"I'm also doing this so that our fatger could be happy" Hoseok took a glance at Yoongi before turning to his heels to walk away with a broken heart...Once again.