5

"So after your wedding on saturday, You two will be going to your honeymoon!" Yoongi's mother said and the two 'engaged' looked at each other.

"H-Honeymoon?" Hoseok stuttered and they nodded "What about J-Jiminie hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Jimin? Why are you so worried about him?" Yoongi's father asked "Dad, Jimin's my boyfriend...Of course Hoseok would be nervous about him" Yoongi answered for Hoseok.

"That's what I was going to say" Hoseok muttered and Yoongi looked at him.

Hoseok pouted looking at his father "Alright! It's settled then!" His dad said and Hoseok walked away to their backyard.

"Mickey come here" Hoseok cooed and the dog ran back to his owner, Hoseok patted mickey's head and gave him a treat.

While Hoseok playing with his dog, Yoongi then suddenly came outside the backyard "Why are you here?" Hoseok asked.

"Mom said to bring Holly over here" Yoongi answered and puts down a poddle while Hoseok stared at the dog.

"Why are you staring?" Yoongi asked and looked at Hoseok who looked away immediantly "Your dog's cute".

Yoongi smirked and said "Does that make me cute too?" Hoseok's widen and he coughs "Umm no..." Yoongi clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

Something was really bugging Hoseok, About Jimin.

[Flashback : Yesterday]

Hoseok was at his favorite cafè so that he could have something to eat because MIN YOONGI ditched him so that he could go home.

"Hey Hoseok! The usual?" Kim Taehyung, His friend that was working there asked "Yeah, You remember?" Hoseok pouted.

"Ow!" Hoseok rubbed his forehead where Taehyung flicked him "Of course I do!" Hoseok rolled his eyes and Taehyung walked away.

Hoseok turned to look at his right and saw Jimin with a guy.

Hoseok squints his eyes and turns out was Jungkook, They were laughing and feeding each other.

They then kissed and Hoseok pulled out his phone to take a picture, He was debating to tell Yoongi or not.

He just decided to keep it as a secret for now and then slip it out somehow.

[Flash back : End]

"Yah! Were you listening?!" Yoongi snapped his fingers infront of Hoseok's eyes and Hoseok snapped out of his trace.

"I'm sorry?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi and The older male sighed "I look like a complete idiot for rambling" Yoongi said.

Yoongi was about to stand up when Hoseok held his wrist "Hey hey hey! I'm sorry i'll listen again come on!" Hoseok pouted and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Before sitting back down "So what is it?" Hoseok asked and looked at the older male.

"Jimin's not talking to me lately... He has been very distant" Yoongi fumbled with his fingers and Hoseok pursed his lips.

"I-I'm sure he's just...Busying" Yoongi looked away and rested his chin on his palm "Hey don't be sad...Come on i'll cheer you up!!" Hoseok said.

Hoseok held his hand and pulled him up to drag him to the mall.

|||

"Hurry up, You butt!" Hoseok yelled and ran away from Yoongi who was chasing after him.

Hoseok dragged him to an arcade and Yoongi was very hesitant but as soon as they started playing Yoongi lets himself go.

Yoongi smiled as Hoseok was pulling him to a basketball game "Let's play!" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok was having a hard time shooting the ball in the hoop making Yoongi chuckle.

Yoongi went behind him and put Hoseok in position making Hoseok surprised.

Yoongi helped Hoseok throw the ball in the hoop and it went in "Hm good job" Hoseok blushed and looked away.

Wait...Yoongi why are you doing this? Are you...Getting attracted to Hoseok--? No!! You can't! Jimin's THE one he's going to marry after a year...Right? Hoseok thought.