Chapter 1

"Anthony, what the hell?! Put your goddamn cups on coasters!" I hear Kalel yell from the other side of our house. If you can even call it that anymore. Our house is just completely run down. We always have to wear shoes while walking inside (you never know if there's glass on the floor...which there usually is). "I'll do it next time!" I yell back. Five years...only five years and we're acting like the oldest married couple. It's the worst.  Our relationship was so full of life, so happy, so exciting...adventurous. Then I made the worst mistake of my life and married her. Our relationship just...lost it's spark. We were too young to get married, too young and foolish. Now I'm stuck with her. Ugh. More like, kill me first. Right now, I just need some rest...lots and lots of happy rest. Maybe tomorrow I can go one whole day without a bottle of vodka or beer or wine. I chuckle a little to myself. I doubt it. I've tried...I've tried so much... 

I lay down on the bed. "Our" bed? No. We got separate beds. Our fighting has gotten out of hand lately to the point I needed to get my own bed. My head meets the pillow. God, why did I do that....that day? Ian...I wonder how he's doing these days. Maybe he ended up getting back together with Melanie, maybe they had kids. The idea makes my heart ache, but also makes it happy at the same time. I just hope he's not trapped in a hell hole just like me. Now it's just time to get some rest. A long nap...I hope I never wake up.

But sadly, it didn't last forever. My eyes flutter open to see....nothing. Darkness. As dark as the night sky without a moon. Where...am I? I'm standing...I don't quite remember standing up? What the hell is going on?  A hallway fades into the picture and all of the darkness is gone. The fuck? At the end of the hallway, there is a mirror. I find myself taking small steps towards it, the wooden boards creaking with every step I take. "I..." I try forcing something out of my throat, but it seems so tight. After many steps later, the mirror is in front of me. My reflection doing everything I'm doing. Reflecting me. Wait...it seems...off...

I put my hand up to the cold glass. My reflection's eyes turn a raven black. I jump back, scared of the unknown. I don't understand what's happening?! Is this me? Fucking what?! I've probably had too many beers again...but this seems so...real. Must be a fever dream? No...everything is too damn real. I'm not drunk...I'm fully sober. For once. My reflection no longer follows what I'm doing. He tilts his head to the left and furrows his eyebrows. "You're a demon," The reflection tells me. "N-no....I...I can't be!" I say, trying to move, but my feet are stuck to the ground. I don't get it! The mirror fades into the darkness, just like the hallway. It all just mixes in with the abyss. This...can't be a dream...It's all so vivid. Clear. I can feel my lungs filling with oxygen, I can feel the sweat trickling down my neck, I can see and feel the dark atmosphere around me. I still cannot move. But my reflection...well, my second self is still there. He starts walking in circles around me. "Fine, you have inner demons. But there's good left in you....I still don't understand how you fucked up this badly...." "I don't quite understand," I speak my mind.  "You had the perfect opportunity. To make your life the best it could be...Live with Ian...until you're old and gray, knowing you lived your life to the fullest....but you had to make that fatal mistake....that is so me," The reflection laughs. He fades away, but his laughing can still be heard. It echos over and over, ringing in my ears. "I guess I'll make you a deal then," He appears behind me, making me flinch. "I'll let you go back in time. You get three days to make Ian fall in love with you again." "Three days?! That's not enough time! Make it a year!" I exclaim. He sighs. "Fine, I'll make it a year. But, if I make it a year, you'll have a terrible price to pay. Your life and Ian's. You'll both be damned to hell. But you'll never see each other....Wait. I have a better plan You can watch him suffer, but he can't see you. How's that for a deal?" He smirks. "No! I won't let you!" I exclaim. "It's the only way, Anthony..." My reflection tells me.

" I...I...accept." Before I know it, I'm whisked away back to the smosh house. I take in my surroundings. Boxes are scattered around the house, the garage door is open, with Ian's car missing from it as well. "You know where you are....don't you?" My reflection asks me, appearing behind me. Yes...I do. It's right after Ian and I's fight.

(A/N) So magic mummies (Heh I got it right this time!) I honestly am still trying to figure out why she is letting me write with her...this gal is to amazing of a writer like....am I dead? Probs...anyways I can't get over how well this chapter is written so CLAPS TO MAGIC MUMMY! *CLAPS* Anyways, see you next chapter! ^-^

(A/N) See? Isn't she just awesome? Thanks for reading my chapter and stuffzzz. CAPS LOCK ENGAGE. I LOVE ALL OF YOU MAGIC MUMMIES. Like seriously, I love talking to you guys and I just wanna hug you all to death and meet you and I JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AND JUST SEE YOU BE HAPPY AND SEE YOU IN GENERAL AND I JUST UGH. WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.  (Btw, I apologize for not updating YouTube. Things came up.) BUT FOR NOW I WORK ON COLLABORATING. WOOP WOOP