Heartbeats and Head Pats

His heart was pounding hard in his chest as he tried to turn his head away to break the rough kiss. Their bodies were pressed together in several places where most of Del's weight was resting on him. 

Mina's wrists had been freed in order to allow Del's hands to start slipping beneath his shirt and dig fingers through his hair. He did his best to try and push him off, but the man's weight was too much to move. 

A particularly sharp bite to his bottom lip had Mina hissing and snapping back at him with his own teeth. Del leaned back in time to dodge the little nip easily, then redirected to his neck as his left hand slid between the waistband of Mina's sweatpants. 

Del's cellphone began chiming around them as things got more heated, but it didn't seem to make him do more than pause for a second before disregarding it. Mina continuously tried to squirm away from his determined hand and even grabbed it with both of his own, fighting to keep him from redirecting into his boxers and heading south. 

This was not my best idea! 

He felt teeth beginning to nibble at his neck and shivered before sinking his own into Del's warm skin. He wasn't sure exactly what that action would accomplish, but when Del started to lean back, retracting his hand from his pants, Mina sighed with relief and let his head drop back down to the floor. 

Dress shoes suddenly appeared to his left right before Del's beast ripped free of his human skin and began trying to maul Buck. Mina scrambled to the back of the elevator as the two large animals bolted down the long hallway outside of it. Wide-eyed, he watched Del's giant wolf try to murder Buck's deer, but it seemed almost too lost in the fight to really react well. Buck was dodging decently enough, and even deflected several attacks with his large set of antlers. 

It was impressive to see him able to hold his own against Del, especially since he was out of control and just attacking wildly. From the corner of his eye Mina noticed his collar lying on the floor by his foot and hurriedly grabbed it. The clasp was broken, but he fumbled with it for a moment and wrapped it around his neck anyways, holding it in place. 

He hadn't realized how badly he was shaking holding himself in a sitting position with his right arm as his left held the necklace on. I should make the elevator move again. Maybe that will calm him down. He thought as he tried to get up, but his legs refused to lift his weight. 

Del scored a decent hit with one of his claws across Buck's muscular shoulder, making the deer snort and swing its head, connecting its heavy antlers with Del's side, surprisingly sending him flying a few feet into a wall. 

The giant wolf shook off the hit with a grunt, but before either of them could react again, Magnus appeared from the stairwell area toward the back of the hall, panting heavily as he leaned over, hands on his knees. 

"Jesus. Christ. That is a serious workout." He rasped, drawing both Del and Buck's attention before Del's giant wolf started for him. Buck tried to distract him, but Magnus didn't seem worried. In fact, he simply rolled his eyes and grumbled as he yanked his shirt off. "Guess you finally get to beat up this dick today, chubby. Have at." 

Before the fabric even hit the floor his bear-dog was tearing through his flesh and met Del's wolf head on. Mina hadn't thought that he'd be able to do anything considering he was a little smaller, but when Magnus got up on his back legs and dug his claws into Del's furry back, then swung him one way, then abruptly the other, he felt his jaw drop. Del's huge wolf slammed into the carpeted floor hard. 

He was thrashing his wings as he tried to stand back up, but Magnus wasn't having any of it. His big shift hobbled up onto Del's chest and sat down, then leaned over so that his dagger-like claws settled at the base of the wolf's neck.