TEN YEARS LATER

Morning! Today's forecast calls for blue skies!

Morgan Stark awoke suddenly and saw that her clock read '8:30'. She started heading downstairs
As she heard her mother calling her name, she quickly found an outfit and put her light brown hair in a ponytail.
"MORGAN STARK" Pepper Potts yelled to try to get her daughter to hurry up.

"IM HERE, IM HERE!" Morgan yelled trying to tie her shoes but miserably failing. "You do know you're 20 minutes
Late to your first day of school?" Pepper said checking Morgan's backpacker see if everything was there.
"What? Geez school starts early." She said grabbing a granola bar. "Yeah and if we don't hurry up you're not going to make such a good impression." Pepper said rushing her daughter out the door.

Today was Morgan's first day of school, she was always homeschooled because her mom was too overprotective,
But now she's 15 and has had the proper training in case anything bad happens and they replaced her last name with lang because no one knows tony stark has a daughter. "Don't you think it would be better if Scott drove me to school?"
Morgan said as her mom rolled her eyes.

"No happy is driving you to school, it's safer." Pepper argued. "But it would be kinda suspicious if i pulled up in a limo with a bodyguard." Morgan argued back. "Okay fine, Scott can drive you to school!" Pepper said finally giving in.

"Hey happy!" Morgan said as she got in the car. "Morning kid, off to your first day of school eh?" Happy said getting the car ready. "No actually you need to take me to my fake dads house, moms orders." Morgan said getting in the front seat of the car.

~

Knock! Knock! Is the first thing Scott lang heard when he woke up, he didn't know Morgan was coming over so he wasn't prepared...at all. "Hey! Scotty boy!" Morgan said when he opened the door half awake. (Oh yeah Scott, hope and Cassie live in New York now, okay bye) "Morgan what are you doing here?" Scott asked.
"Morgan?" Cassie said coming around the corner. "Thats me!" Morgan said as her and Cassie shared a hug.

"Anyways, its my first day of school and as my fake you have to drive me to school." Morgan said smiling. "O-oh okay?" Scott said, clearly confused. "Okay then LETS GO IM LATE!" Morgan suddenly yelled dragging Scott to his car.
"CASSIE TELL HOPE ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Scott yelled as Cassie gave a thumbs up.

"So, you excited?" Scott asked Morgan. "Oh, uh yeah." She said looking away from her phone. "You'll be fine, you'll probably run that school!" Scott said enthusiastically as Morgan laughed.
"This is it." Morgan said looking at the school. "You're like an hour late so I would hurry up." Scott said.
"Well i do like to make an impression. Welp, bye tic tac!" Morgan Said as she got out of the car.
"Hey did Sam teach you that!" Scott yelled as Morgan just laughed.

A/N: helloo! So i know the first chapter kinda revolved around Morgan, but she will be one of the main characters in this book so yeah. Anyways hope you guys like it! Byeeee:))