CAPTAIN

'Whoa you're cooler then I thought!'

Morgan walked into her new school and looked up and took in her surroundings. "Hey watch out!" Morgan heard someone say as they crashed into her and fell on top of her. "Is this how people greet each other here?" Morgan joked as the boy laughed a little. "Ha um yeah sorry about that." He said as they both got up. "Its fine, well I'll see you around i guess." Morgan said as she waved to the boy.

When Morgan arrived late to her first class the teacher looked over at her, confusion on her face. "Oh um, you must be the new student! Everyone this is...um wait." The teacher said as she tried to remember Morgans name. "Morgan, my names morgan. Sorry I'm late, there was some issues this morning." Morgan said awkwardly. "Okay well you can sit there next to miss. Williams." She said as morgan set her stuff down. "I'm grace but you can call me anytime, but no really call me anything you want." Grace said as the two girls laughed.

~

class was finally over, morgan and grace walked down the halls when suddenly the fire warning came on. "What the hell?" Grace said as the Security grads rushed everyone out of the halls. Morgan peeked around the corner and saw a man with fire glowing around him, of course this was normal concerning she grew up with the avengers. Her first instinct was to call her mom, but she didn't. She called the one and only Sam Wilson, captain falcon as most people called him.

"Yo morgan, aren't you supposed to be in school?" Sam asked as he answered the phone. "Yeah but its kinda hard to learn when you have the god of fire attacking your school." Morgan said peeking her head out the door. "What? Where are you?" Sam asked. "I'm at school dipshit, anyways you better come fix this. Byeee!" She said hanging up. "Morgan what are you doing?" Grace said as morgan walked out of the cafeteria where everyone was. "Get back grace." Morgan said as grace stepped back with a confused face. "Hey! Big red!" Morgan yelled getting the mans attention.

"What do you want with this school?" Morgan asked slowly approaching the fiery figure. "WHO ARE YOU!" He growled. "IM MORGAN!" She yelled back imitating him. "Who do you think you are?" He asked. "I don't know, just trying to distract you i guess." She said crossing her arms as if on cue Sam came flying through the ceiling with Bucky and peter. "Boom!" Morgan said as she ran to the left of the man.

"So, you wanna do this the hard was or the easy way?" Sam asked, the man huffed and ran towards the three. "Then i guess the hard way, lets go!" Sam said as Bucky turned on the water sprinklers and peter ran to go find morgan to see if she was okay. The flame man yelled as the water came down on him. "You thought it would be that easy?" The fire man asked. "No, thats why we made a plan." Bucky said as he punched his face with his metal arm and Sam threw the shield down to his legs.

"MOrGAn!" Peter yelled trying to find the 15 year old. "I'm fine, I'm fine." She said trying to pick up a container of water. "Anyways a little help here?" She asked peter as he quickly nodded and they carried it to where everyone else was. "This looks suspicious, go back to where your classmates are." Peter said as morgan nodded and ran to the cafeteria.
"You're so much cooler the I thought!" Grace said as morgan got into the cafeteria.

Everyone watched the 3 avengers destroy the fire man, peter shot metal webs around his wrist and Bucky and Sam carried the water and poured it on him as peter got the fire extinguisher and sprayed it everywhere. Smoke covered the hall and when it cleared the man was normal and on the floor. "You need to calm down, let off some smoke!" Sam said as he carried him outside where the police cars where.

You could say it was a pretty memorable first day of school.