DANGEROUS

"THE AVENGERS DON'T EXIST ANYMORE!"

School obviously let out early due to the incident that happened.
"Hey happy." Morgan said as she opened the door to the thankfully casual car outside of the school.
"Hey kid, how was school." He said sarcastically, obviously knew about what happened. "Oh you know a huge flame man terrorizes the whole school, the usual." She said sarcastically. "God you are so much like your father." Happy said.

Sadness washed over morgan, no she wasn't the type of person to get sad every time someone mentioned him but she was sensitive to the topic. Especially when the anniversary of his death was coming up soon. She was so much like her father, Pepper loved it because it was like a part of him is still here, but at the same time she somewhat hated it. "Sorry kid." Happy said sensing her sadness. "Oh, its fine." She said with a fake smile.

Once they arrived to the avengers facility morgan saw pepper outside with a worried look on her face. "Oh god, morgan." Pepper said as she ran to give morgan a hug. "Hey mom." Morgan replied. "Thank god you're okay." Pepper said still hugging her. "Yeah mom, I'm fine." Morgan chuckled pulling away from the hug. "I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GOING TO DIE!" Pepper yelled as everyone that was in the room slowly moved away. 'Ah shit here we go again'

"What do you think is going to happen?" Sam asked Bucky, bucky replied by rolling his eyes. "I think someone's going to be grounded." Thor said as everyone turned around confused. "When did you get here?" Bucky asked. "Just now." Thor replied as he went to go find the pop tarts.

"Do you know how DANGEROUS that was?!" Pepper yelled as her daughter Stared blankly at her. "But the three musketeers where there, and i made it out alive so i really don't see the problem here." Morgan said. "THE PROBLEM is that you COULD have DIED! WHAT IF THEY WEREN'T THERE TO SAVE YOU? Would you be fine? NO!" Pepper said as she started pacing. "But i have had training of all sorts and i have every avengers number on speed dial." Morgan said getting angrier. "I don't want you going back to school." Pepper said. "What-" "I'm not going to risk losing you, the one thing I have left."

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU BELIEVED IN ME I WOULD BE SAFE!" Morgan yelled. "Thats the thing, i do believe in you morgan." "Well then why do you not act like you do?" "Because i-" "because what? Because you know I'll grow up? Because you know I WONT BE SAFE? BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'LL WANT TO BE AN AVENGER? BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I'LL REMIND YOU MORE OF DAD?-" "THE AVENGERS DONT EXIST ANYMORE MORGAN!" Pepper yelled as they both stood there with teary eyes.

"You know i have to meet a friend. I'll see you later." Morgan said as she grabbed her bag and left. "I screwed up big time." Pepper said as she looked over at bucky, Sam and thor. "Kinda, but thats okay. These things happen." Sam said taking a seat next to her.

Morgan slid down the door and sat there thinking and regretting what she did. "Hey, need a hand?" She heard someone say, as she looked up it was peter. "More like need food." She said with a light chuckle while getting up. "Where to?" Peter asked as they got in his car.

"This is the best burger in New York periodt." Morgan said as peter laughed. "It's pretty good." He replied. "Anyways! Soooo...did you do it?" Morgan whispered to him. "Do what?" He asked. "You know! Propose to MJ!" Morgan said getting excited. "Well, um...no..." peter said as he slid down in his chair. "Why?!" Morgan asked. "So i may have gotten too scared...but I'm going to try again on Thursday." He said as morgan rolled her eyes and smiled at his embarrassment.