Author's Note

Dear Reader,

All characters and locations (except for the state of Ohio) in this book are completely fictional.

This is my first book so there may be a few grammatical mistakes. If I made any typos, mistakes, or if my book needs to be edited, please don't hesitate to let me know!  Updates will be delayed during the fall (and the rest of the summer). It's going to be really busy for me but I promise I will publish at least two chapters a month! <3

(New A/N: Hey guys! I want to say thank you so much for your support on my book, but I am sad to say that it will be discontinued. :( I've lost interest in this book a little while ago and I gave up writing it for the time being. However, if anything else new comes to mind, and I suddenly get some new inspirations to write this book again, I will continue the book and maybe revise it.

Thank you for sticking around. ^^)

Happy Reading! <3

Sincerely,

Katya M. Cartman

~~~~~~

Warning: This book does contain acts of violence (a scene of suicide & gore).

~~~~~~

*The font on the book cover 'Hacked' belongs to David Libeau.

~~~~~~

Copyright © 2019 Katya M. Cartman

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.