.20

-Mine-

Amajiki spluttered with his words and stayed quiet in hopes of not embarrassing himself further

Amajiki spluttered with his words and stayed quiet in hopes of not embarrassing himself further. Y/n continued waiting for him to change, she had bought him clothing in hopes of him feeling better but it did the exact opposite. "Well, Amajiki are you done? Your mother is waiting for us." She said while adjusting her purse. "T-Tamaki--Please call me- uh Ta-Tamaki..." He opened the bathroom door and walked toward her.

They looked away in embarrassment as they both recalled the day before, "Well, let's get going shall we?" Tamaki nodded and timidly walked behind her. They walked toward the park and separated along the way. Y/n sighed and swung on the swing waiting for Mrs. Amajiki to call. He sat on a nearby bench and watched her in longing. As time passed by she grew impatient as he said not a word. She abruptly stood up in anger and stomped toward him. He almost passed out in horror as she looked down at him. He turns red at how close she was and stiffened.

"Tamaki, You've been staring at me for a long time, before yesterday. You don't talk to me but you expect me to want to stay your friend or acquaintance," Y/n rose her voice slightly and he stopped breathing in fear of losing her. "B-but I want you to be Mine or at least let me take you on a date!" His soul left his body and he passed out in shock. Then he woke up and nodded vigorously. "Y-Yes! Please," He breathed out and startled himself with his confidence. "I'm yours and I'll go wherever y-you go."

Y/n squealed and hugged him, "ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!" They both laughed and swung around until the call was received. Dinner was ready and they ran off to his house.

After that day, they confessed their deeper feelings and graduated as full-fledged heroes. Nothing could keep them apart. They held hands off to the sunset, their last happy moment together.