preview{.15}

-Let me be-

The car engine purred at a slow but steady pace, filling the silent air with sound. "Oh, my name is Himawari Y/n. A classmate and acquaintance of Amajiki Tamaki." The other line stayed quiet for a moment leaving her to believe the call was cut off. "Alright, be safe then. Come for dinner yes? I'd like to thank you personally." Amajiki's mother spoke in a tired but reassuring voice. "Of course, sleep well." The call was ended shortly after the farewells and wishing of good sleep. She set Amajiki's phone down and shifted gears. The car reversed out the parking space and shifted again to drive out the parking lot.

The ride was tiring and serene. The night sent a calm breeze and sparkly freckles in the sky, the lampposts glowed parts of the street with a dim glow. All seemed like a fairytale, Y/n shifted and drove up into a drive-through ordering a (choose drink & snack). "Mmm," Amajiki mumbled in his sleep seemingly uncomfortable with his current position. He shifted for a while and opened his eyes. His expression remained calm and tired, "Where are w-we g-goin-going?" She concluded that he was half asleep and spoke softly, "My place. Don't worry we'll be safe there." He looked at her and smiled, "I'm always safe wherever you are..."