.25

-Here with me-

"Haha, Tama!" Y/n laughed as Tamaki kissed down her neck gently

"Haha, Tama!" Y/n laughed as Tamaki kissed down her neck gently. He chuckled and got off of her neck, "Let's head out, patrol doesn't do itself." She smiled and nodded. "Of course." Putting away the last few dishes she dried her hands with the spare rag.

---

"Fatgum," Tamaki muttered slowly. "Magnetic and I are at the scene. Quirk: Air manipulation." The comm clicked and relayed the message. "Got it. Suneater, I need you to keep his hands on the ground. Magnetic keep pressure on his body with earth's magnetic pull. I'll put the cuffs and his quirk should be immobilized." The comm buzzed and clicked and "All right's." Echoed soon after.

Tamaki gagged as he hurled back from the blow to his gut. The wall cracked and made an indent from the pressure. Y/n used her quirk to keep the villain from moving while she waited for Tamaki to recover. He waited for his vision to focus as his breath calmed. Wiping his spit, he glared and launched himself from the destroyed wall. He flew above the cloud line and flew to the ground, gaining more speed he glided and smashed the villain to the ground. The spear that was formed in the air stopped moving and remained there until the villain rose his hands.

Y/n smiled as she held him down with her quirk and Tamaki spoke into his comms. Losing focus for a second, The villain rose his hands for a second before being slammed down by Tamaki's quirk. "Careful, Magnetic." Fatgum scolded and put the cuffs onto the villain's wrists.

"Another victory!" Y/n smiled and laughed. Tamaki smiled sweetly and time went slower. Fatgum reached out to her his face going into shock. Tamaki confusedly smiled and his breath caught up in his throat. Her smile remained the same but a massive hole grew from her chest. Time resumed and the villain cackled. "T-Tamaki...?"

Y/n frowned and looked at the spear. She looked at the two heroes and she wobbled. "Y/n!!" Tamaki quickly went to her side and spoke frantically. She couldn't hear anything and her vision slowly went away. "Tamaki, call Aisuke..." He nodded and quickly took his phone from his pocket calling his parents.

"Tamaki?" His mother asked and looked down at her phone. "Get Aisuke please." His voice was strained and he looked utterly helpless. His mother nodded and called for her. "Y/n took the phone and spoke calmly, telling her how much she loved her, rules, and morals. Tamaki exploded into tears after the villain was taken into custody.

"Bunny, don't leave...please." He cried as he held her cold body. She frowned and looked at him, "I don't want to go, Tamaki," Her eyes showed pure fear and horror. "Don't let me go. Stay here for a while." He only nodded and watched her hold onto him. She smiled and kissed his lips a last time before falling asleep. Fatgum and recovery girl was at a distance hurrying to come and heal her.

Tamaki coughed and checked her pulse. Nothing; gone. He stopped moving and the world faded to gray as he sat there with his wife's corpse in his hands. Recovery girl took her from his hands and proceeded to bring back life. Fatgum stood by Tamaki's side and comforted him quietly. The world around him stayed quiet and he watched as his friends talked to him but no sound reaching his ears.

Recovery girl looked him in the eyes, "I'm sorry. She didn't make it." His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out from shock.

---

Aisuke quietly drew a picture and smiled at her father. "Look Momma, you!" Tamaki smiled sweetly and picked her up. "It's lovely, Ai." He kissed her nose and they walked to his car. "Let's go visit her." She nodded.

"Daddy, love mommy give?" Aisuke looked from the grave to Tamaki.
"Well, it was...Tender."

End of...

Tender loving.