Part 2

Nolan got himself ready in some casual clothes to go out in, a simple green t shirt with short purple sleeves that matched his eyes. He also wore jeans and a jean vest over the top, he smiled proud of his little outfit choice and started towards the door "Whoa whoa!" The blond called making Nolan look over his shoulder "yes?" He asked confused. Lou folded his arms and looked at the Brunette "Forgetting Something?" He asked and Nolan blinked before looking over himself, he didn't think he forgot anything this was how humans looked.

Lou walked over and put a hand on the brunettes white wigs making him stiffen up with a large blush spreading to his freckled cheeks "you don't think anyone would notice these?" He stretched the wings a little and Nolan squeaked stepping away from him as his white wings folded close to him almost protectively "Ok I get it but you have to be careful with me," he said as he brushed the ruffled feathers down "If I break a wing down here I might as well let hell take me now" he explained as his wings folded up tightly and eventually were hidden from sight comfortably.

The blond demons tail swayed as that was interesting "Why is that if I can ask?" He said and nolan looked at him with a small sigh "you should know it but most angels who get injured In the human world don't heal as quickly as they would in heaven. Most of the time demons see this and they take advantage of the weakness and most angels end up getting turned into dark angels or hell angels" he explained with a frown. Lou had heard stories of this before and he had also seem hell angels  they usually always looked so scared and we're covered head to toe in bruises, their snow white wings had also turned pure black to show they no longer belonged to heaven.

"anywho-" Nolan started "since I have to hide my wings I  could say the same thing to you. You don't think people will notice a tail and horns?" He asked making Lou growl, he was right. The demon sighed and he wrapped his tail around his waist under the black button shirt he had on. He hid his horns by styling his hair a bit more up to hide them away "Better now?" He asked sarcastically as Nolan nodded with a happy smile and with that the two then left to go to the store.

After a good 10 minute walk the two arrived at the store, Nolan picked up a basket as he had seen a woman do that ahead of him "Alright so I have some money that I'm allowed to use for living expenses so we should get some stuff to tide us over for now we can actually do shopping once I get a bit more ok?" He said happily "Lou?" He asked turning and seeing he was gone. The Brunette sighed as he should have expected this but he didn't let it bother him, instead he went through the store looking around at first before he started to pick up things here and there to use for cooking and making dinners even grabbing a few premade dinners since they seemed to be popular among humans.

Nolan looked over the fruit stands as he suddenly looked up hearing Lou's voice as well as some girls. He looked to his left and seen Lou talking with a girl who seemed very fond of him since she was holding onto his shirt collar and playing with it a little. Nolan rolled his eyes as he walked over "there you are I've been looking for you" he said looking at the demon. The girl looked Nolan over and scoffed "Louis who's this?" She asked and Nolan smirked inside but smiled sweetly grabbing ahold of Lou's arm "I'm his boyfriend Nolan!" He said with a smile making Lou freeze up immediately. The girl glared at Lou "ugh sick!" She pushed him away and walked off angry. Lou growled those blue eyes having a reddish tint to them as he looked down at nolan who's playful smile slowly turned into a frown as he let go of Lou seeing how upset he was.

Lou grabbed Nolan's wrist and he tugged him to the back of the store where he shoved the Brunette against an empty shelf earning s small squeak from Nolan "Look here angel-" he said harshly, "you may not want to sin but that doesn't mean I don't want to do you stay out of my way when I'm trying to get a piece or else I will hold you down by your wings and use you to my heart's content, got it?" he growled making nolan drop his shopping basket a small gasp leaving him. Those multi colored eyes were filled with fear now as this demon held him in place by his shoulders, he felt his legs want to give way but he refused to let them "i-i understand" he said softly as Lou smirked and chuckled "Hm you angels are so submissive, that could come in handy later on~" he winked slowly letting go of Nolan and walking towards the front again.

Nolan let out a few quick pants as he was holding his breath, that was scary as all hell for him. He hadn't ever had a demon get upset with him and he knew a threat from a demon wasn't something to take lightly.

He kneeled down and gathered his basket back together carrying it up to the front with Lou where they checked out and headed back home an awkward silence between the two as they walked alongside each other.