Part 4

The next morning Nolan was up bright and early getting dressed and putting a bag he had near the door. He planned to go out shopping and looking around town today with or with out Lou since he was still on his bad side after last night's incident.

The Brunette angel had made breakfast for the two, he had made pancakes. He placed the two plates down and drizzled syrup across the two before he smiled proudly, his smile fell a little as he looked to the couch realizing he would have to wake up the sleeping demon. He sighed and left the bottom of syrup at the table going over to the couch, he looked at Lou who was sleeping peacefully with messy hair. he actually looked kind of cute. Nolan tilted his head with a small smile as he reached down and gently shook him "Lou, Lou time to wake up" he said softly.

Lou's blue eyes slowly opened as his tail wrapped around Nolan's wrist tightly earning a gasp from the angel. Lou sat up with a small chuckle "Scare you sweetheart?" he asked as he ran a hand through his messy hair. Nolan tugged his wrist free and rubbed it "Y-yes a little. I made breakfast for us so I figured you could come eat" he said walking back to the table. Lou got up and slowly made his way to the table looking at the cakes in front of him and then to Nolan, who had already taken a bite with a happy Smile.

Lou picked up his fork and started to eat slowly waking up "So-" Nolan started "I was going to go take a look around town today would you like to join me or no?" he asked taking another bite of his cakes. Lou swallowed what was in his mouth before he spoke "do you want me to come?" he asked and Nolan shrugged "I could do either" he said.

Lou rolled his eyes  " Fine I will go but I want to pick at least one store to go into" Nolan smiled "Deal!" he said happily. he was excited for his little night on the town.

Once breakfast was done and the dishes were washed. Nolan hid his wings while Lou hid his horns and tail, the two then left together Nolan starting down the sidewalk "Isn't this fun? we're going to see all the human things we dont get to see!" he said excitedly. Lou would be lying if he didn't find Nolan's adorable curiosity cute as it was very adorable but he had to keep his eyes on the prize, make Nolan sin. he had to think of something.

The two walked together and Nolan's eyes shifted everywhere looking in all the windows. he gasped loudly making Lou jolt "what?!" he said harshly as Nolan's went over to a window where puppies were sitting small paws laid on the window watching people walk by "Aw" he felt his heart melt "they are adorable." he leaned down a little and one puppy came over to him putting it's paw on the window where Nolan's hand was. the puppy was a small husky puppy with a blue and brown eye "she's got heterochromia like me" he said a bit surprised. the puppy yipped and that made Nolan aw once more "gross they are just dogs" Lou said walking to his side. s few of the dogs whimpered and backed away while others, including the husky, growled at Lou "Heartless" Nolan mumbled making Lou chuckle "thank you".

Nolan rolled his eyes and went into the shop going over to the pen and looking at the small dogs and they ran over all fighting to get pet and get attention from the Brunette. the angel picked up the husky puppy and let her lay in his arms "Awww" the puppy yipped and laid it's head on Nolan's chest "if I could I would buy her and take her home" he praised as he held one of her small paws in his hand. Lou looked at him and then to the other dogs as they growled "Your dogs don't like me" he said plainly "That's ok I wouldn't like you either" Nolan said in a happy tone of voice.

The angel cuddled with the dog for a little bit more as he gave her a small blessing before leaving her in the pen once more feeling heartbroken hearing her yip and cry for him as he left "Those puppies are adorable I would love to have a dog" he said, Lou raised a brow " then get one" he said plainly. Nolan shook his head "it wouldn't be fair I won't be here forever so I would have to give the dog away" he said "or abandon it" Lou added " Louis!!" Nolan scolded making Lou roll his eyes "it was how I was raised goody two shoes" he said glaring at the smaller male next to him.

Nolan and Lou went through their day as Nolan bought some clothes for himself and a small stuffed animal that looked like the puppy he had seen in the pet store. it was more of a comfort buy if anything. Lou followed Nolan around in impressed and bored but he spotted a store and grabbed Nolan's wrist "I found MY store" he said making Nolan look confused "A-alright what store?" he asked with a smile smile. the demon pointed over at a store with a black sign that read "seductive sweet". Nolan swallowed "um I dont-" Lou cut him off "no no no I followed you everywhere and our deal was I get one store Nolan" he argued "  you have to keep your word don't you Nolan?" he asked with a smirk as lying was a sin as well "um ya of course let's go" he said nervously as Lou dragged him across the Street. the closer he got the more Nolan could sense the sin coming off the store it was like a trap