1

<< A year ago >>

Loud music was heard everywhere and Taeyeon hated it. She didn't want to go here but her friends blackmailed her to go. They said they just wanted to 'spice' Taeyeon's life up for a bit and even her mother agreed to let her party. They wanted to spice it up by getting their best friend laid tonight but Taeyeon doesn't want to. Her friends Hyoyeon and Tiffany then blackmailed her which ended her being stuck in a party full of sweaty bodies and smoke and don't forget to mention the smell of alcohol that made Taeyeon cringe as soon as she went inside the venue. Taeyeon wasn't anti-social, in fact she's very popular and she has many friends but she would rather stay home than go to parties. She didn't want her virginity to be taken away at such an early age with a person who possibly has STDs. So she stays away from playboys and reads books instead.

"Ah sorry, I didn't see you there." A rather dashing man in a black leather jacket apologizes to Taeyeon for accidentally spilling his drink on her shirt.

"O-Oh, it's fine." Taeyeon smiles at the guy.

To say that Taeyeon likes this unknown guy is an understatement, she LOVES the guy and was hoping this was like the romantic stories she read.

"There must be some way I can repay you or something..." The boy says in a high-pitched but soothing voice and when the boy smiles at her she would've melted if she was an ice cream.

"Don't worry, I'm fine.... You don't need to repay me." Taeyeon smiles genuinely at the cute and handsome man in front of her.

"Well since it looks like you don't have someone with you, how about we have a little chit-chat because this party is so lame." The man crosses his arms and rolls his eyes and Taeyeon giggles at his actions.

"Sure, I'm Kim Taeyeon." She helds her hand out for the man to shake.

"Byun Baekhyun." The man replies and shake Taeyeon's hand.

This is where their sweet love story begins...

Or maybe just a story...