5

Taeyeon's Point of View

"B-Boyfriend?" I stuttered as I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Yeah, Chanyeol is my boyfriend." I looked over at the boy beside him who felt shy despite his bad boy aura and clothes.

I looked to Hyoyeon and Tiffany who were smiling sympathetically at me because I need it.

Baekhyun...

Gay....

Those two words that don't go well together......

"Wait, you're gay?" I asked him something very obvious but he shook his head

Oh good he's strai—

"Technically I am but only for him." Baekhyun points at Chanyeol's chest and kisses Chanyeol's cheek.

After all this time, even if I go with my plan... He'll never love me in the way that I want because he's gay...

Tiffany, Hyoyeon and even Siwon cooed at the couple in our table while I was practically drowning myself with my thoughts.

"So Siwon hyung... You two?" Baekhyun pointed at me and Siwon and I shook my head.

"We just talked about something that's why he's here." I scratched my head.

Baekhyun teased me then ate a spoonful of cake and a bit of icing smeared on his lips. I was about to get the tissue but Chanyeol used his thumb to wipe the icing off Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun giggled and I swear I never seen Baekhyun so happy. Chanyeol definitely has an effect on Baekhyun....

I need to go to a bar tonight

Noisy readers inspires an author