4

Taeyeon's Point of View

Another sunny day, another day to end. Another day to have fun— but oh I guess I can't since it's not an ordinary day, it's the day when we go back to hell, it's MONDAY.

I put on a slightly sexy attire since I can't go all out because of our school's dress code and I don't want to risk my 'students role model' title to anyone else.

"Bye mom!" I bid her goodbye before going outside to meet Siwon, a classmate of mine who I paid just to make Baekhyun jealous. You can say I'm rich but not as rich as Siwon or Suho.....

"So how are we going to get that junior's attention?" Siwon asked me while walking to school.

"Oh how about we just get clingy and everything and that's it." I explained and he nodded.

When we got to school we went to the junior's hallway because I wanted to see Baekhyun before I go to the class but all I saw was teens with Starbucks coffees, some doing Tik Tok and wearing hoodies making me feel a bit like I'm extremely poor. I was going to find Baekhyun but classes are going to start soon so I just went with Siwon back to our classroom.

Time Skip>> Lunch Time

Istg, Math almost drained me but it was fun. I went to our usual lunch table with Siwon while clinging on him but only Hyoyeon and Tiffany was at the table. I guess Baekhyun's going to be late.

"So, you two are a thing now aye." Hyoyeon teased us as we sat down

"Let the ship sail!" Tiffany shouted as they fangirled together.

I facepalmed myself and looked at Siwon.

"You got it all wrong...." Siwon told them and looked at me as if it was a cue for me to continue explaining.

"What do you mean--" I cut Tiffany short with my reply

"He's my pretend boyfriend... To make Baekhyun jealous." I explained and Hyoyeon choked on her food.

Tiffany looked at me in shock and handed Hyoyeon her drink while patting her back.

"Taeyeon... It seems like you've been so naive of everything.." Tiffany utters slowly

"What do you mean by I've been so naive?" I asked them

"Taeyeon, Baekhyun is--" Hyoyeon was interrupted by Baekhyun appearing with someone with their hands intertwined???

"Oh, hey guys, I'm sorry I'm late... Anyway, I want all of you to meet my new boyfriend, Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun giggled after that

At that last sentence it was like a truck hit me hard taking my whole life away...

NEW!?

BOYFRIEND!?