2

<< Present Time >>

What a beautiful morning for a beautiful lady named Taeyeon. She wakes up in the morning and the first thing she sees is Byun Baekhyun's face a.k.a her best friend and crush. Before you go concluding that they slept together. Yes they did..... But they didn't do IT which Taeyeon wished they did. After trying to finish the whole 'Desperate Housewives' series which if you don't know is an American comedy series, they failed to and the both of them got tired and slept on Taeyeon's bed and may I repeat without doing the IT. To say that Taeyeon is happy that her crush slept beside her while his arms are wrapped on her waist and his face looks like a pouting puppy is again an understatement. Because in this very day, she thanked the heavens for letting her see what their future would look like and Taeyeon couldn't wait for the day that they get married.

Baekhyun suddenly whimpers making Taeyeon a bit shocked that she suddenly sat on the bed and made Baekhyun awaken and cut his dream of kissing his dream boy. Baekhyun glared at Taeyeon before groaning and then throwing a pillow directly at Taeyeon's face. When Taeyeon opened her eyes, she can see Baekhyun stomping his feet while going downstairs.

"I think I should've been the one to sleep at the right side..." She shrugs to herself and skips towards the kitchen to meet her future husband.

"Good morning Tae." Her mother greeted her and smiled.

"Morning mom." She greets and smiles back at her mom then Baekhyun who's currently eating a strawberry yogurt.

She sits right next to Baekhyun after getting a bowl and puts the milk in the bowl after putting the cereal because who the hell puts the milk in the cereal bowl before the cereal and according to Taeyeon the smart, that's so weird. Taeyeon gets the sugar and sprinkles sugar on her cereal making Baekhyun gasp in shock and drop his spoon gently on the table.

"Are you seriously eating that cereal that contains so many sugar and can get you diabetes? No girl, you are eating a yogurt just like mine." Baekhyun sasses before asking permission from Taeyeon's mother which she agreed to and he gets another strawberry yogurt from the fridge and gives it to Taeyeon.

"Eat this and you'll be sexier." Baekhyun added and Taeyeon smiles at him.

Because based on what Taeyeon's thinking right now, she thinks Baekhyun cares so much about her health and she's loving it.

Taeyeon nods obediently and eats the yogurt without whining.

After eating Taeyeon realizes that Baekhyun is single and she has to step her game up before someone does. So, leaves her house, she decided to make a plan on seducing Byun Baekhyun and writes it down a paper. This will also be needed later since they are planning to go to the beach and get some nice tan and Baekhyun agreed to be there.

Seducing Byun Baekhyun:

1. Wear revealing clothes

2. Be extra clingy

3. Always look for an opportunity to bend down in front of him like I'm trying to get something

4. MAKE SURE THIS WORKS AND HE NOTICES ME

Taeyeon knows that her plan will work effectively

Or maybe it won't?