Arrange Marriage ( shot1)

This story( Ts ) is based on arrange marriage concept

characters are same as ib with few difference

1) there is no nkk thing in shivaay

2) shivaay and Tia are in love with each other and they both are in relationship from past 7 months. Tia is his mothers friends daughter. Tia parents don't know anything about shivaay and tia's relationship.

3) Annika is not orphan. she belongs to a very good well reputed family and works as a PR in some firm.

4)its only shivaay, pinky , shakti and dadi in the family. tej and his family settled in london so there will be no role of omru or janvi tej

5) let start 😌

......................................................

Oberoi mansion

Shiv: Mom please why are doing this with me what have I done with you. can't you all understand my love. ( he yelled at his mom having enough from her rejection on him marrying tia)

pinky: If you care for me, if I matter to you. you will marry a girl of my choice not that tia and if you dare to marry that tia I will leave this house forever. I swear on shakti ji ( she says determined)

shivaay looked at her shockingly

same is the condition of dadi and shakti.

Although everyone is against the decision of shivaay marrying Tia but the words pinky said brew there mind away

shiv: How could you say such words mom. did my happiness means nothing to you ( he says helplessly falling on his knees in front of her mother)

pinky: I m doing all this for your happiness only shivaay ( she cried falling on his level cupping his face) tia is not a good girl for you shivaay all she wanted is this property and your money. she don't love you she is just playing with your heart. I have seen her reality with my eyes trust me beta( she says sobbingly )

shiv: You are lying. you all are lying( he says furiously) you all just want a girl who can dance on your fingers that's it and you know ki tia mere liye kya matter karti and you are scared that she might take your place in my heart( he rebuke jerking her hand away angrily )

pinky: Fine tujhe jo sochna hai soch but agar tu mujhe iss ghar mein dekhna chahta hai toh tu uss ladki ko bhool jayega ( she says determined standing on her feet)

shiv: Mein aisa kuch nhi krunga . Na hi aap kahin jayegi na wo ( he rebuked angrily)

pinky: bahut bharosa hai na tujhe uspar toh theek hai ja prove me she loves you not your money

shiv: And if I prove you, will accept her ( he asks hopefully)

pinky: yes but if she prove me right toh tu uss ladki se shaadi krega jise mein select karungi ( she puts forward her condition making him  startled)

shiv: Fine but agar main right prove hua toh aap meri shaadi Tia se hone doge ( he says confidently)

pinky: I promise

shiv: ok kya karna hai mujhe

pinky tells him the things he need to say to tia and her reaction will decide who will win

shivaay happily moves out of mansion as finally a new ray of getting his love back wakes up in him.

Restaurant ( Private area)