♡| Important Author's Note

| Disclaimer |

This fiction, plot, dialogues, setting, fights, conflicts, arguments, kisses, hugs or anything present in this book is not mine. It rightfully belongs to some amazing author named "syaoran no hime".

For non-anime lovers, names of the characters may seem weired to you. These are Japanese names. Name of the female lead comes from Chinese actually. But still, you can't deny these are some unique names you'll ever get to see and read about in your lifetime.

You can slap my exaggerating ass flat out of Wattpad. Later.

Originally, this is a NejiTen Fanfiction( Naruto Universe ). I came across it due to me being a huge fan of NejiTen ship which unfortunately couldn't occur due to the unfortunate death of Neji Hyuga.

Correction. Unnecessary brutal assasination of my Neji just to progress the romance and character development between the main lead and his suppossedly sudden love interest.

Damn you Kishimoto. I'll never forgive you for this. Never. *glares the hell out of his whole on-going generation*

Anyway, since this fanfiction is fully based on an alternate world, as in our world where precisely humans live alongwith their respective mammalian, whole Biological Classification and Five Kingdom species.

Excluding, of course, magic, witches, ghosts, jutsus, kunai, shurikens, genjutsus, taijutsus, kekkei-genkai and all. In short, all fantasy elements. Just like reality, where only hardwork and failures exists. No miracles.

That's why I'm sharing this work here. Anyone can read it easily. There's no need for you to understand the logics and whereabouts of the Naruto World. Though, Naruto still tops all the animes of the world for me.

Also, this is a parody of Philipines's daily soaps. The writer initially wrote it in Philippines Language but since it got famous in the native language, it later got translated in English for hungry readers like us.

As expected, I'm not the translater as well. In short, I don't have any rights to this book, except for sharing, which I don't know counts as a right or not.

I wish it counts as the right of an honest reader. I really wish. I don't want to be called stealer or anything. Or worse, my account gets deleted for
plagiarism. Bloody no! *burns all the scented candles in front of God while my family runs away for their lives, because, apparently dying from asphyxiation isn't trendy anymore*

Reason I'm sharing this work here: Because the real author has not been coming online for years now otherwise I would personally have asked her to share her work herself. On Wattpad.

And since it's almost been three months since I read her work and I still couldn't stop feeling guilty about not sharing this amazing work with you guys, and reading it all just by myself which makes me a whole weirdo of a selfish octopus in the name of Ritika.

Thats why I decided to do my heart, brain and my bloddy Raja Harishchandra's conscious a favour and took it as my own duty to share it as a separate work here.

I hope it doesn't count as a plagiarism since I already claimed my contribution as nothing in this work. All credits goes to the real author. I'm just typing her work here and pressing the "publish" button. Nothing else.

Though I wish I could write so hilariously yet impressively good one like her someday. Especially, I also want to create a parody on our most overdramatic and overrated Indian Dramas someday.

Last but not the least, I liked the book so, it doesn't mean you will also. Maybe I have different taste than others here. So don't hope for the best.

Read it like you are in hesitation, this being a new book and all but still want to judge the book only after reading it, as the summary intrigued the mind out of you. In reality, I know it isn't the case but still...

~•••~•|•~•••~

| Original Timeline |

Published: 23 September, 2006

Completed: 6 June, 2010