Chapter 3.5: Agent 4

A/N: This chapter maybe short and remix not mine, belongs to owners.

What happened to my friend?! It's been so long! The tan inkling girl was pacing around like she could never stop. "He said that he had something to do back at the Plaza before he left. (This might be the only time author-chan breaks the forth wall. When 4 met Marie, she was too starstruck to answer Marie. Which  made Marie think that 4 didn't know who the Squid Sister were.) It's been a year and 2 months! Did his parents find him?! Oh I should stop worrying, and get some sleep." 4 muttered. She walked down the hall of her apartment, and went to her bedroom. She covered up in the white covers, to only fall asleep.

In the morning, 4 had gotten some text from Callie and Marie saying that it was urgent. Ah great something to do finally! 4 put on the hoodie that he gave her on her birthday. "I sure do miss him..." Agent 4 sighed as she did her morning routine. She put on her shoes, and locked the door.

Little did she know the someone she had been looking for had been in front of her as she walked through the Square...

A/N: I wanted to do something with Agent 4, this happened. Chapter 4 will be out soon!
Update question:
I'm pulling the final Splatfest...
Chaos or order?!

Me personally I don't know halp. ^^'

Stay fresh~ and May Hylia watch over you!