Informations for the book (please read!!)

In this book, I'm gonna make krii7y oneshots. That's it.
But before we start the book, I just want to give you guys some informations about the oneshots I'm gonna write.

• This is my first oneshot book so please be nice to me.

• Requests are not open for now but I belive it will be open soon. I will let you guys know when I finish the ones I'm gonna make first.

• Slow updates on the book because it takes some time for me to come up with something good.

• Smii7y's name is Jaren and Kryoz's name is John. ( probably most of you know this, but I just wanted to add it.)

• I wasn't born or raised in any country that speaks english so it's not my first language, but if I have some spelling mistakes or weird sentences you can correct it if you want to, I won't mind.

• There will be fluff, smut, but not too many angst because I don't like making sad things. Even if I do, it can come out bad so please forgive me.

• I once tried to make Jaren dominant or atleast flirty, but it came out as a piece of trash. So in this book, John is dom and Jaren is sub, and I don't think I will change it. I think our milk boyo is too innocent compared to John. (He might use some pick up lines tho.)

• In smut oneshots there can be kinks. (You can also request kinks if you want to.)

• Jaren has his real look, not with white hair like in the fanarts.

• If I'm gonna make a oneshot that is similar to someone elses I will tag the one who write the original and let you guys know. If the author who made the original idea does not likes the idea, I will delete the chapter as soon as possible.

This is all for now, I will let you guys know if I add something else. I hope nobody has problems with these. If you do, let me know and I'll see what I can do about it. But for now, goodbye and be awsome like you already are. ♡♢♡