Late Night Editing -Fluff-

No angst for you guys. Everything is fluff boi. I'm back with another fluff. I just love it too much k? And I know that so many people made things like this but idc.

John's POV:

I was editing my latest video. I haven't uploaded anything in a week so I was a bit panicking. I looked at the time again and it showed 02:47. Great. I wasn't very fond with what I was doing since it looked bad to me. I kept adding small things here and there but none of them were good enough. Right now I wanted to punch and kick everything but I will not because there is a certain sleeping beauty right next room and I'm not too eager to wake him up and make him sad or worried.

I kept editing not caring about the time until I heard movement outside and my door creek opening. I turned around only to be met with a sleepy brunette boy with a blanket and a hoodie too big for him. Probably one of my hoodies.

Jaren, my adorable boyfriend, waddled towards me and putted (is that a word?) his head on my shoulder mumbling something. "Can you repeat that baby?" I asked not understanding what he just said. "What are you doing this late, aren't you tired?" He asked louder while turning his head to look at me. I gave him a sad look "A bit. But I have to finish this" I said pointing at the editing. He got a pouty face and said "Fuck it, you can finish it later. I want to cuddle youuuu." He said as he gave me puppy eyes. I sighed. I didn't wanted to say no but I haven't uploaded in a week. Meh, fuck it. "Fine. But we are gonna make love in the morning."I said giving him a smirk. He blushed and said "Deal, but now you need sleep and I need cuddle. Let's go!" he said as he tried to pull me in the bedroom.

When we got there, he was the first one to get in the bed. I guess he is very tired. I got in the bed with him and said "Goodnight, love you." And seconds later I heard a faint "g'night. Love you too." I smiled and then we spooned. Well atleast morning is gonna be fun.

Ok, this was so short but deal with it boi. Also I'm very early today. Anyone early like me? No? K.