Young Love (part 2)

GUYS I HAVE FOUND THE INTERNET! Jk I didn't found it, I'm using my granny's internet lol. Anyways, this is the part 2 of Young Love and if you didn't read the first chapter, you don't have to :b But it will make a lot more sense if you read it.

John's POV:

It's been a few weeks since I've came to the kindergarten and met Jaren. We became close friends and each passing day we got closer. My heart still made those flips when I was close to him tho. I wanted to tell him something so badly but I didn't even know what I wanted to tell him. I was getting ready to go to the kindergarten. I was wearing a red t-shirt and black shorts when I heard my mother's voice, "John, breakfast is ready!" "Ok, I'm coming!"I responded with. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. When I finished my breakfast, me and my mother got in our car and drove to the kindergarten.

I looked around the backyard of the kindergarten and saw Jaren sitting in one of the swings while hugging smitty in his arms. I reached him and sat at the other swing. we talked a bit until our teacher announced everyone to get inside.

We were drawing pictures and me and Jaren were sitting next to each other. While we were drawing, something hit Jaren's head. We both looked back at what hit his head and it was a paper ball. Jaren didn't really cared because he thought it was an accident, but I got nervous and a bit angry. I belive someone threw it at him. I looked around to find who threw it until I saw 2 boys quitely chuckling while staring at Jaren. I got really angry since I belived they threw it at him, but I didn't said anything because I didn't wanted to get in trouble.

After our lesson I was still angry at those boys who acted suspicious, but I didn't know why I was that angry. I looked mad and Jaren kept asking me if I was okay, which I responded with yes. A few minutes later, those 2 boys came up to Jaren and asked if he wanted to play tag with them. "No, sorry. But maybe we can play later." Jaren said while giving them an innocent smile. They both groaned and one of them turned around. I sent a glare at the boy who didn't turned around and he flinched by my sudden action. They both went away and a few minutes later, the teacher called us to eat lunch.

I went to the cafeteria and I saw that Jaren wasn't coming behind me, so I started to wait. A few seconds later I saw Jaren coming. But those boys pushed him down the staircase and started to laugh! I felt anger boil in me and shouted at them. Our teacher came up to us and tried to stop us from shouting at each other. She asked Jaren what happend and Jaren explained while crying. The teacher went up to the boys who pushed Jaren and called their parents while I hugged Jaren saying "Everything's okay".

Soon later, the bell rang signaling all of us to go home. Our teacher bandaged Jaren's bruises and we both went outside. Jaren looked at me, smiled and said "Thank you." then kissed my cheek. I started to feel hot and blushed. Jaren giggled and said "Goodbye!" while going to his mother. I went to my mother and she looked at me while grinning. "I think someone's in love~" she said and started to laugh. "Mom!" I said while blushing.

Ok, I finished it. Sorry for it being short, I didn't know what to add. But I hope you enjoyed it. Bye and be awsome like you already are ♡♢♡