A Suicide Attempt-Angst-

So, my fellow friends, I thought maybe I could try some angst and did this. I hope you'll enjoy it. Oh and by the way,
...
REQUESTS ARE OPEN. You can write your requests here!

Trigger Warning: Attempt suicide, self harm, bad thoughts, depression. If you don't like any of these or can't stand them please don't read or read with caution!!!

John's POV:

I was only 15 when my parents started to despise me. They wanted me to be the best at everything which is a thing that I cannot accomplish, and that's one of the reasons why I'm, as what you will call, depressed.

I got bullied at school a lot because of being silent, actually trying to get better and stuff like that. My friends didn't seemed to notice it tho, well, except one certain person that I didn't wanted to call a friend. His name was Jaren and he was my bestfriend. We were like brothers to each other, we did everything together. Got in trouble together, Helped each other, saved each other. Well, the last one is more like 'saved me', since I got bullied at school a lot Jaren saved my ass everytime and I can't repay that. But he always says 'that's fine' or 'you don't need to repay'.

Now I'm 23 and clearly passed the point where I was depressed, I'm worse than that. My wrists have nothing but blood on them, bags under eyes, stomach growling from hunger, beer's in the fridge. I couldn't stand it. I needed help but I didn't wanted Jaren to be with me, I'm scared of hurting him. What if he becomes like me? What if he actually has the guts to kill himself?
What if,

what if..

WHAT IF!?

These are in my mind, running 24/7. I couldn't stand it anymore. I went to the bathroom, grabbed the pill bottle and did what I needed to do years ago. I laid on the cold floor waiting for death to finally come and get me. Also forgetting that Jaren was coming to visit me today. But I was too tired to care. Nothing matters anyway so why care about it?

Jaren's POV:

I happily walked to John's, my bestfriends house. I mean, I didn't wanted call him bestfriend and I know I'm being kinda selfish right now, but I had a crush on him for years and I decided that I should tell him that today.

I slowed my pace because I was right in front of his house. I knocked the door a few times and got worried when he didn't answered. I tried to call him but he didn't answered his phone. I got so worried. I tried to open the door and to my suprise it was open. 'What? He didn't locked his door?' I thought to myself.

I slowly walked around the house trying to find a clue on where he is, until I saw blood staines in front of the bathroom door. I was dead silent. Everywere was dead silent. I slowly opened the door only to reveal John's body on the floor, blood on his wrists and a pill bottle next to him. "JOHN!!" I screamed as I ran next to him. Hot tears leaving my eyes. I quickly got my phone out and called the ambulance. "911, what's your emergen-" "H-HELP!! HE- M-MY FRIEND IS DYING. PLEASE, HELP!" I said clearly scared. I gave them the address and the ambulance came minutes later.

John was on the hospital bed and I was next to him. No one was in the room, my eyes were puffy because of how much i cried and I was holding John's hand, hoping that he will come back. I flinched when someone squeezed my hand. "Jaren.." a sore voice came from my bestfriend. "JOHN!" I got up and hugged him, trying my best not to touch his wrists. He slowly got in a sitting position and looked at me again. This time I was crying again. He wiped my tears and I smiled at him sitting back at my spot again. I broke the silence between us. "Don't ever do that again you dummy.. You scared me so much." He smiled, squeezed my hand and said "I won't, I promise."

It was silent, again. Until this time John broke the silence between us. "Jaren?" "Yeah, John?" "I..am in love with you. Very much. I don't think I can hold it in anymore. For years I loved you and I don't think I can hold it." He said, his voice shaking a bit. I smiled and said "Don't worry, I love you too." I said leaning in and giving his cheek a jentle kiss. He smiled but quickly got a pouty face. "Was that supposed to be a kiss?" He asked blankly. "Yeah." I said shortly. He got close to my face and said "But it's not. This is a kiss." He said as he closed the gap between us. I smiled in the kiss and closed my eyes. Very happy that this was happening.