Early Mornings ~Fluff~

My first oneshot, I am so excited! I hope it doesn't suck and dissapoint you guys '._. By the way I also added Octavia in the story, and if you guys don't know who Octavia is, she is Jaren's adorable doggo uwu

Jaren's POV:

I slowly woke up from my dreamless sleep, trying to adjust the sunlight coming from the unclosed curtains. Today was saturday, and also me and John's day off. I got my phone from the nightstand next to me and looked at the time, it read 08:13. Even though it was saturday, I always wake up early for some unknown reason. I slowly and quietly turned to my left seeing my boyfriend still asleep on our shared bed. Me and John were dating for almost 3 months now. I smiled and chuckled a bit at his look. His hair was a mess and his mouth was slightly opened, he was also snoring a bit which made the scene funnier to look at. I lazily got out of our bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and start the day.

When I was done with that, I made my way downstairs to make breakfast and give Octavia her own breakfast. I put Octaivia's food in her food bowl and as soon as I do that, she runs up to her food bowl and starts eating which earned a chuckle from me. I opened netflix (BTW, I know nothing about netflix so if I say something wrong, please correct me.) hopeful to find something diffrent. But to my luck, there was nothing except some movies for teenagers and cartoons. I decided to open south park (I just love it too much.) just to keep my positivity up while I make breakfast in the kitchen. Me and my tummy decided to make pancakes while listening to south park playing in the background. I already finished some of the pancakes and I was still so drowsy that I didn't heard the water sounds coming from upstairs.

John's POV

I woke up from the sudden loss of heat noticing that my boyfriend wasn't beside me. I didn't question where he was because I heard some people talking in the television. I slowly got up from our bed walking towards the bathroom to wash my face. I walked downstairs only to see Octavia playing with her toys in our backyard, south park playing on the TV and a hot stuff making breakfast. I quietly walked towards my boyfriend wanting to startle him. When I reached him, I wraped my arms around his waist earning a slight jump and a squek from him, soon relaxing. I chuckled at his action and buried my face in his fluffy hair, still very sleepy. "Good morning.." I muttered. "Good Morning" Jaren said. I could hear the smile in his voice. I wanted to help, so I went beside him and I made the rest of the pancakes with him. We placed our pancakes on the table and started eating while also having some small talk.

After eating our pancakes, we went to our backyard to play with Octavia who was very excited to see us. We played with her and gave her complimets because every doggo needs compliments. While we were playing, we saw that it was raining and went back inside.

Octavia went to her small bed to take a nap while me and Jaren didn't know what to do. We watched some random things on the TV until we got bored of that. "I'm so bored!" I exclaimed trying to get Jaren's attention. "I'm bored too, I don't know what you want me to do Johnny." He said looking still a bit sleepy and bored. I groaned and placed my head on his shoulder trying to think of something to do. Jaren chuckled at my reaction and kissed the top of my head. At that point I stopped thinking and listened to his soft breathing. I kissed his soft lips and he seemed a little surprised, but a while later he kissed back. I could feel his smile while we were kissing which made me happy. I don't like seeing Jaren mad or sad, he deserves to be happy. Our small make out session was over after awhile and he looked at my eyes showing his bright smile. I pulled him onto my lap and hugged him which he hugged back in seconds. We stayed like that for awhile until I heard his small cute snores that said he was asleep. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to our bedroom. I placed him on the bed and got next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer. "I love you" I said to my boyfriend which he muttered it back. I smiled and went to sleep with my boyfriend in my arms. Just having his beside me makes me happy.

Oof that was bad I'll go away now, yolo.