- 1 -

*No Proofread*

-sniff-  -sniff-

A young pale boy is silently crying his eyes out. He keeps on wiping his tears with his sweater paws which keeps on continuously falling onto his puffy red cheeks.

"Hey... why's my little prince crying?"

The pale boy tilts his head as he looks at his father who now took a seat beside him.

 His daddy then lifted him up to make him sit on his lap.

"I'm...- sniff-... not... -sniff-... cr..cry..ying." The pale boy sobs as he looks at his fidgeting fingers under those sweater paws.

His daddy this time wipes the tears which are still now bing shedded from his big doe black eyes and are landing onto his rosy cheeks. "Owh... is that so?? Then your eyes are propably taking a shower on their own I guess."  His daddy chuckles at his own statement.

His daddy again wipes his little prince tears with his calloused fingers and makes him look at him. " Hey... We are buddies, right??... and buddies always share their problems. So tell me... what happened?

"Nothing." The boy answers softly.

His daddy sighs.

His daddy then ruffles his jet black hairs making the boy look at him. " Did someone scold my little prince??"

His son shakes his side to side indicating a "no" to his daddy.

"Did someone bully you at school?"

His son again repeats the gesture indicating a "no".

His daddy then again heaves a sigh as he asks him " Then what is it baby boy?... What or I should say who made my little prince cry?... Tell me na... daddy can help you find a solution."

At last,  daddy's words worked their magic as his baby boy mumbles. " Ai' Phun and I had a fight."

"So what was this fight about?" His daddy asked.

"He always lashes out his anger on me. I felt hurt. He never says sorry instead he keeps on sulking to me when it's not even my fault. I am always the one who apologizes when its not even my mistake. I fe..feel bad..( hics)... I thought --sniff- I'm his best friend... why can't h..he c..co..console me then??... Don't I deserve..-sniffs-.. a  single ushsorry from him? Am I (hics)... Am I that bad, daddy?"  The little prince throws his hands over his daddy's shoulder as he hugs him and cries his eyes out.

"Shhush... You are not bad. You are an angel... daddy's angel. Shhush... stop crying now."  His daddy rubs his back and runs his hand through his little prince's hair as he consoles him with his comforting words.

After being exhaushted from crying all day long daddy's prince falls asleep in his embrace. His dad hums his baby boy's favourite song which always used to get him a calm sleep. He then carries his prince to take him to his room. 

****

He gets inside the house and spots his elder son who is having his late dinner and his wife who is serving food to her eldest on the dining table. 

She makes her way towards her husband, who is holding her youngest. "Did he tell why was he crying?"

Her husband nods his head. " I'll tell you later. Let me get him to his room first."

She lovingly caressed her baby boy's hair and dropped a peck on his back of head and then kissed his hand's knuckles.

Daddy takes a step to move forward when his eldest son's voice makes him halt. "I'll take him Dad... You go and rest. You look tired."