- 7 -

Tee stares at the hand for a minute before slowly sliding it into the stranger's one named tae. After the horrific roller coaster ride of the day... Tee was too scared to put his trust on anyone. He didn't wanted to go through the same things which he went through a few hours back.

As soon as Tee holds tee's hand... Tae grasped it into a soft but firm grip which makes tee let out a whimper unconsciously.  "  Hey!!.. nong... you're  fine??" 

Tee immediately took off his hands from Tae's grasp as he hid it behind his back. His eyes slightly watered, at the mere contact as he backs away from tae.

"Hey!... hey!... kiddo... what happened?? Why are you crying?" Tae stepped forward as he crouched down before him. Big round tears started rolling down his cheeks unconsciously as tae tilted tee's chin with the help of his forefinger and thumb. He looked into the deep black orbs which were looking back at him with the same intensity and depth.

Tae carefully wiped  tee's tears on full bloomed cheeks with his calloused palm as he cupped his face. The soft fluffy feel against his palms made him feel a strange sensation at his heart. It felt like his heart started doing somersaults all of sudden. He shaked his head to get rid off  of the stupid thoughts popping up inside his brain.

He looked at tee who was still sobbing silently, looking at his feet. 

Tae took hold of tee's hand which are now hanging loosely on his each sides because of his slouched stature. He then glanced at tee as he again asked him softly  "Tee... why are you crying??... tell phi na... phi can help you." 

Tee tilted his head as he glances at tae firm grip on his wrist  He stared at him for a minute or two as he mumbled out softly " hurts... "

Getting flabbergasted at the words uttered from tee's mouth, tae unconsciously tightens his grip on his wrist " where??" .

 Tee hisses in pain at tae's grip "aahhh!!.. "

Tae immediately loosens his hold on tee as he saw the painful look in tee's eyes. He cautiously lifts up tee's sleeves. Tae gritted his teeth as he cursed silently. There was a finger print mark on tee's both the wrists which has now turned into a blue-black bruise. " Did someone bully you, tee?"

Tee stared at the brown eyed phi who was looking at him concerningly. He somewhere felt safe with this phi's presence. His conscience told him that he can trust this phi. 

Tee's lips quivered as he remnicised the scene in his mind which took place just a few hours back. He glanced at tae who was still looking at him intensely with a concerned and worried look plastered on his face.

Tee dropped his bag which he has been holding in his left hand as he bawled his eyes out. Tae was undoubtedly shocked to see tee wailing uncontrollably in front of him. He quickly took tee in his embrace as he hugged him tightly. His left arm was circling around tee's waist which keeps on rubbing his back from time to time while his left arm was busy running his fingers through the black silk threads on tee's head. "Shhusshh... don't cry!.. everything's gonna be fine. You are safe with phi." Tae rambled into tee's ear in his deep, warm soothing voice.

Tae then broke his hug as he made tee look at him. He again wiped his tears which keep on flowing endlessly from his black orbs.

 He glanced at tee's plump lips which had a slit on  the corner of his mouth. The blood has already dried down but it looked much painful in tae's eyes. He groaned internally as he cursed himself for neglecting the minute details. He then roamed his eyes at the still wailing tee for any other bruise or injuries. 

Apart from the bruise on his wrists and lips, tae spotted a trail of blood from his temple which was hidden under his bangs and has now lost its existance into the black strands. He was too see tee being injured at this extent.

"Hey... baby boy... tell phi na... what happened??" Tae speaks as he caressed tee's cheek.

Tee wailed more loudly as he launched himself on tae as he rounded his small hands around tae's neck. 

Thanks to tae's reflex he caught tee immediately  as he stumbled on his feet and  landed on his butt onto the ground.

Tee sobbed hard as he tightened his hold on tae's neck. Tee wanted to tell him about the guy who hit him but he was still too scared to speak and share the incidence with this stranger phi, who showed him concern like his mommy, daddy and phi godt.

Tae now lifted tee up who was still crying in his embrace, his face buried in tae's crook of the neck. Tae heaved a sigh as he stood up from the ground with tee still in his embrace.Tae  made him round his legs around his waist as he carried tee towards a big rock to get a comfortable seat. His hand was placed on tee's butt for support as he walked.

He sat on the rock as he cradled tee in a upright position, his legs dangling on each side. He continuously rubbed his back to soothe the crying boy in his embrace. He himself was confused at his act as he dropped pecks on the top of tee's head from time to time.

After crying endlessly for an hour in tae's arms, tee drifted off into his dreamland as today's horrific events took a toll over him. His rushed breathing now returned back to its calm rhythm as he breathed. He loosened his hold around tae's neck as his hand slipped off from tae's broad shoulder in his slumber.

Tae released a sigh as he looked at the tear striken face of tee. He then gently carried him towards his car as he made him lie down in the back seat. 

***

Happy reading,!!!