- 3 -

*No proofread*

Lee gets near his van and starts repairing Tee's bicycle. He keeps on stealing some  glances at Tee who is fidgeting near his bicycle. 

Tee is not liking the stares which he is getting from this strange phi.  He wants to leave the place as soon as he can.

After waiting for too long Tee braves himself to ask the stranger phi "Is it done phi??"

Lee shakes his head. " It will take a few more minutes... why don't you help me bring the tire from my van! That way I can finish it sooner."

Without  waiting for tee's response, Lee again starts to drag tee by holding his wrist. Tee whimpers by the tight hold on his hand. He wants to run away as he is getting scared by the phi's behaviour. He tries to loosen lee's grip on his wrist." Phi... it hurts. Let me go." 

Lee ignores tee's pleas which are falling into his now deaf ears. Tee's wrist turns red due to lee's hold. A few tears already escaped from his eye due to the stinging pain. He now starts sobbing openly due to the pain which has now turned into a bruise. "P..phi...le..let...mm..me...go!...I d..d.don't want t..t..to repa..repair m..my bi..bicycle."

Getting irritated from tee's cries, lee feels annoyed. He opens the door of the van  and throws him inside. Tee's forhead hits the iron rod of the nearby table which makes him feel dizzy. He holds his head which now started to bleed. Tears keep on running down his cheeks as he feels scared and hurt due to the pain on his wrist and head.

Lee  now smirks and gets inside of the van as he closes the door. "Let's have some fun, baby...boy!" He drags tee to the couch and throw him onto it. He then hovers on top of him and tries to kiss tee. But tee keeps on avoiding lee by moving his head violently in opposite direction. He keeps on thrashing and punching lee with his soft hands to get him away from him. He is crying his eyes out as he begs lee to leave him. He cries harder and harder as he call out for help. " Mommy!... daddy!...he..help me!... p..phi godt... help me!. P...phi plz.. l...let me go...y..you...c..can...ok.. keep my bi..bicycle if ...yyo.. you.. want. "

Feeling annoyed lee pins tee's both the hands above  his head as he grips on his wrists tightly. He then slaps Tee hard on his face which makes his lower lip slit. Lee hisses as he grits his teeth "Shut. up .you brat!... one more word and I'll kill you right now.. Tee again starts sobbing harder due to the pain on his cheek which feels like a pulsating heart. His already red cheek has now turned into darker shades of red , getting imprinted with  lee's fingerprints.

Lee again hovers above tee as he starts unbuttoning his blue school blazer. He then rips of his white shirt making a few buttons flung out into different direction. Getting impatient to taste his lovely prey, He rips tee's white shirt from his upper arm, leaving a few scratches over his pale skin. "Ahh.. it hurts." Tee cries as he thrashes on the couch under lee. But once again his pleas gets ignored and lee starts to devour tee.

Lee starts licking tee's luscious neck and bites him numerous times, favouring the taste of his plump pale skin. He starts kissing his collar bones leaving numerous bite marks from time to time. Tee keeps on crying and thrashing to get away from his claws. Lee has turned himself into a hungry who can only see the pleasure he is getting from his acts. Tee's cries are making him feel more excited and ecstatic at the same time.

Tee keeps on crying and trying to get lee away from Lee. He then spots a lamp beside him. With the last ounce of strength left in him he manages to take out his left hand from lee's hold. He then attempts to get the lamp on the table sneakily. 

He tries to get the lamp but it seems a bit away from his small hands. Tee still keeps on trying and at last secures the lamp in his hand. He grips it tightly and with all his might hits it on lee's head.

The sudden attack makes lee groan in pain. Tee quickly pushes lee off me and takes his bag which was now lying on the floor. He hastily open the door and gets off from the van. Lee spots tee leaving the van. He gets up from the floor while holding his head and starts running after tee. 

Tee was running for his  dear life, tears nonstop flowing from his for eyes. He wants his mommy, daddy and phi' godt. He feels too scared.

 He runs with his all might but lee already tracked him down. Within no time he caught tee and then pushed him to the ground, making him hit the back of his head on the grassy area which fortunately lessens the impact of his painful fall.

Tee was now sobbing loudly, his voice getting more and more hoarse. " plz...p..lz..l..le..let m..me g.ggo...I..I...w..w.ant...to...g..go...I..I'll te.. tell...y.yyour...n..na.name...to...m..mo..mommy..y..you..h..hit...m..me....h..hurts."

Lee crouched down in front of tee as he smirked. He grabbed tee's hair forcefully making him grunt in pain. "Brat!... how dare you hit me!." Lee hissed. "I was trying to take it slow...but you like it rough I guess. You want to tell your mom... call her!...call her!.. you lil shit!...call whoever you want to call." He bends down and whispers into tee's ear. "No one's gonna hear you,baby boy." Lee starts laughing loudly as his eyes sparkle with an evil glow.

Lee gets off and starts dragging tee who is crying uncontrollably and pleading him to let go. Lee again grips tightly on his wrist making tee whimper due to pain. Tee's tears causes him a blurred vision, making him get tripped over a stone. Tee fell on his knees which made his lunch box fall from his school bag. Without wasting anytime... Tee seized the opportunity, he quickly grabbed his lunch box and hit lee on his head making him fall on the ground. "You idiot.!! What did you do??" Lee screamed his lungs out groaning in pain. The booze has already got into his making him feel dizzy and tee's hit made him feel more dizzy. 

Scared tee starts running fast as much as he can to get away from that evil man. 

Lee recovers from his pain and gets up.  He blinks a few time to clear his vision due to the effect of strong booze."F**k ... where did that lil'sh*t go?" He curses as he starts looking in all directions. Feeling his anger rise. He starts searching for tee in every nook and cranny. "You are mine... boy!! And I'll find you at any cost."

.