- 10 -

A/N: A really short update after a long long time. Sry if it is boring!! Being MIA for so long, even writing a small paragraph feels kinda foreign now. Anyways Happy reading!!

NO, Proofread!

*****

Khun Jaruji returned home with a distressed face. The afternoon phone call from his wife turned out to be a disaster in every possible way. 

He parked his car and waited for a few minutes to shook out those uneasy feelings gripping his heart. He still wasn't able to believe, his little prince was missing... Their baby tee was missing! It's been already more than 19 hours and still he wasn't able to hear a single word from the cops as well as the private investigators he hired. 

He was worried. He was scared. 

The situation in the country is being havoc. It's a wild outburst of armed conflict with the neighbouring country. The cops have already searched his school, the nearby areas where he could be. They even asked tee's friend but all they got was a dead end. Tee didnt even reach school. Nobody saw him enter the premises. His school staff, the watchguard no one saw him entering the school. There was not a single clue that could trace them to tee's path.

His hope was crumbling point to point as the time passed by.  He didnt know what he was going to tell his wife.

She has already been a crying mess. Her condition is worsening and he felt himself so helpless at this point.

Phana was trying to search in his own ways with the help of his friends. But still there was no news about Tee.

He just prayed to god to keep Tee safe and return him back to them.

**********

 Tae woke up to the sound of birds chirping. He looked around with droopy eyes trying to process where he was. He streched his arms trying to get rid of the stiffness of his body.

He then scratched his head as he investigated his surrounding, "Why the hell, there are so many trees?"

He frowned "Where am I?"

He was still caught in his thoughts when he felt something moved above him, more like clung on to him tightly. He tilted his head down only to  be greeted by a mesmerizing view in front of him. It's now that everything sinked into his mind. 

He grinned smugly as he caressed tee's cheek who was clinging on to him like a koala. The feeling of having Tee in his arms was beyond everything. He just felt too warm, too good!

He slowly traced his fingers on the plump red lips which were pouting cutely. Tae unconsciously started playing with his lips. He liked the soft, fluffy feel against his fingers. Tae continued his act for few minutes which made Tee groan. 

Tee shifted his head on the other side to get away frome the bug, disturbing him in his slumber.

Tae chuckled. "This kiddo is really cute." He ruffled his hair and dropped a peck on the crown of his head. "You sleep like a baby, my Cutee."

Tae flipped around as he hovered on top of Tee. He stared at Tee's sleeping face, wanting to imprint his each and every feature into his memory. He again caressed his cheeks " Why are you so beautiful?" He asked the sleeping figure. He then chuckled at his own dumbness, for talking to a sleeping person. He dropped a quick peck on Tee's forehead and at last, made up his mind to get up and let his baby boy get his much-needed sleep.  

Tae stood up and stretched his arms above head to loosen up his tense muscles. He moved towards his car  to retrieve his cell phone which was dropped somewhere on the backseat. "Gotcha! Now Let's see how's the situation  out there."