-Can you take me back to this day?-

4:23pm
The brown haired boy by the name of Lee Minho was still lying in bed, his head pressed down in a pillow while his phone which was connected to the loudspeakers was playing "Missing One", a song by the 8-member group 'Stray Kids'.
For him it's very hard to listen to this song because it makes him tear up every time he does.
The reason for it is because he knows damn well that it's a song about him. He in fact was the 9th member of this South Korean band once before he got eliminated in a show where they had to fight for their debut. That day was hard for everyone, they really got attached to each other over the years that they'd already known each other. They were just like a big family with the dream of making music as not only their hobby but also as their job. Earning money by just doing what they love most and what brought them together in the first place.
They really worked hard to achieve that goal but it all broke down that one day.
What didn't break was their friendship though. They all still keep in contact over messaging apps like kakaotalk, since the rest of Stray Kids made it though, they don't always have time to text each other due to Fansigns, Interviews, Concert and other reasons. But Minho understands that, he's just happy that the others could make it and that at least they achieved their dream.

Lost in thoughts, he didn't even realize how the song came to an end. He couldn't stop thinking about his last day with his friends and how it broke his heart. 'If I just worked harder and gave everything I would still be with them now..'
That thought always crossed his mind, he himself knows that it is useless to think like that and he knows that it won't get him back in the group but he just can't help himself, he misses his friends too much. Especially the writer and producer of the songs that are about him, Han Jisung.

He rolled around in his bed and grabbed his phone, unplugging it from the loudspeakers. Still very tired he turned it on just to see nothing. No new messages, no missed calls, just his phone screen which was a photo with all nine of them on it, it was taken just a few weeks before they got separated. Sighing, he managed to get up on both of his feet and made his way to the bathroom. Without even taking a glance at his reflexion in the mirror he grabbed a towel, undressed and got under the shower, spending a good 15 minutes in it.
After he was done he wrapped the towel around himself and got some clothes out of his closet. Just a basic white shirt with black ripped jeans which had a few chains on the side. After getting dressed he ruffled his hair trying to make it look like he did not just got out of bed, but after failing at that he decided to use an actual groom to do it.
He took his phone and put it in the back pocket of his jeans before walking downstairs to make himself some food.
Right when he got to the kitchen his phone buzzed and he instantly got it out to see whose message it was but after reading the persons name his excited expression turned into disappointment in a second again. It was just his mom who was making sure he was doing alright. Yes, he appreciated it that his mother worried about him and tried everything to cheer him up, not everyone has such a good mother after all, but he'd liked it more If one of the boys had finally texted him.

5:12pm
He just finished eating and put his dirty plate into the sink because he was too lazy to wash it right now. Walking over to the living room, he let himself fall onto the couch and stared at the white, blank ceiling. 'It's so boring here all on my own'
Boredom was a really common problem to Minho, other than the 8 boys he didn't have any friends. He also never goes outside so it's hard for him to find new people with the same interests for example.
Normally he'd be making some music or try a new choreography every time he gets bored but he kind of lost the motivation and inspiration to do so.

At some point he got so bored that he decided to clean the house a bit, starting with the dishes that he left in the sink before. It might appear really weird that someone would do that willingly but he just wanted to help his mother in the household a bit since she's always really supportive and also always there for him.
After finishing that he got a vacuum and cleaned the whole house with it.
Time flew by faster than he thought and it actually distracted him pretty well because when he was done with everything and took another glimpse on his phone he actually received 4 new messages and this time they were actually from his friends. Well, 1 of them from Chan and 3 of them from Jisung.
With big, sparkling eyes of happiness he opened the first message he received which, like already mentioned before, came from Bang Chan or how many people call him too, Chris.

Chan:
Hey Minho!
Just checking up on you, how was your day?
Are you doing OK?
We all miss you a lot but we have good news! We're trying to convince our manager to let us visit you next time we're having some days off!
Ahh, I really hope it works out, it would be great to see you again!
Anyways, just wanted to tell you again that If you should ever need someone to listen to your concerns, I'm always here. I know we're a bit busy most of the time but I will find some time for you!
~Chan

"He really never fails to brighten up my mood" Minho thought after reading Chans message. He was always this caring about others but you just can't get used to it. He's just the kindest person with the best personality on this planet.

Oi Chan!
First of all thanks for the message, it really made me smile!
My day was okay I guess, didn't really do anything though but yeah, I'm doing fine!
What about you and the others?
Also that would be amazing! I miss you all too and it would make me the happiest person on earth to see you guys again!
Thank you a lot Chan, I really appreciate it ♡
~Minho

After replying to Chans message he quickly opened Jisungs chat and read his three messages. They weren't as long as Chans but just the fact that he thinks about Minho and texts him is already bringing a smile on his face.

Jisungie 🐿❤:
Minhoeeeee~~

Jisungie 🐿❤:
Hahaha how are youu?

Jisungie 🐿❤:
I'm really sorry I couldn't text sooner but we were really busy with practice.
I just want you to know that we miss you!!
Especially I do >.<
Hahaha anyways, I hope you're doing okay!!

Hey Ji!
First of all: it's okay that you didn't text sooner, I get that you're busy.
Also I miss you a lot as well
And yes, I'm doing great, wby?

After a while where none of them responded he figured that they would've already gone to bed since they're probably really exhausted from today's practice, so he decided to do the same and just call it a day. It was around 11:47pm when he finally managed to fall asleep.

_______
Hey!
Thanks for reading til' the end! I hope you liked the first chapter of this new book as much as I enjoyed writing it.
I actually planned on doing an instagram FF or a Love-Hate Fluff but umm-
I ended up with this because I just got the idea for this AU all of a sudden.
I'm gonna make the other two FFs in the future too though.
But for now that was it with chapter one.
Feedback is always welcomed.