-Welcome-

After I told her Jisungs name I didn't get another reply, but I didn't think much of it. She might be busy or just lost her interest now that she knows I don't feel the same for her.
Then I remembered what I wanted to do before I got her strange message. I wanted to tidy my house!
And with that I got a small broom out of a little utility room and started off by sweeping the floor. That task didn't take long at all and so I started to collect all the trash and clothes lying around.
There were a lot of empty plastic bags from things like candy or just snacks in general and there were also some empty bottles that had been lying around for quite some time.

I picked everything up and put it in the bin, then I put all the collected clothes in the washing machine and turned it on.
The whole house looked so much cleaner already that I didn't even realize that I was still in the same building for a second.
"This should do" I said to myself, smiling slightly.
While I was waiting on the washing mashine to be done I looked at the time on my phone. 8:27pm.
I still had mixed feelings about everything, especially because Jisung and I hadn't texted since that incident anymore, but I still didn't want that to ruin my mood.
I was excited to see my best friends again and that's what mattered right now.

While waiting impatiently, I decided to cook myself a little bit to eat for dinner since the grumbling coming from my stomach told me that I was hungry. I made myself some tteokbokki and dug into it right after finishing the cooking.
Luckily, right after eating up and washing my plate the washing machine was done as well and I was able to put the wet clothes into the dryer.
I then already got dressed to go to bed again because I just wanted the time to fly by as quickly as possible.
So with that I walked into my room, jumped on the bed and snuggled into my blanket, falling asleep really fast.

The next morning I was woken up by the warm sunshine of the morning -or rather afternoon- sun coming through my window.
As soon as I opened my eyes I got blinded by the bright light and rolled around in my bed groaning. I wasn't fully awake yet and wanted to go back to sleep when I asked myself why my alarm didn't go off earlier. I then widened my eyes a little bit and grabbed my phone, quickly looking at the time just to see '3:56pm' on the clock.
A silent "Shit!" escaped my mouth and I jumped up on my feet, rushing to the bathroom and getting ready for the day.
I started by taking a shower and after drying my body with a towel I wrapped it around myself to pick my outfit for the day.
After some time thinking, I chose black ripped jeans, a black shirt with white sleeves and a little jeans-jacket to top it off. I wore some accessories to give this look a last finishing touch and then went onto grooming my hair since it was pretty messy.

I checked my phone to see If I had gotten any updates on when exactly they'd get here and I actually did receive a message from Felix.

Felix:
G'Day mate!
Lol, just wanted to tell you that our performance is at 4:30pm and it'll probably end at around 6pm so I think we can be there at 6:45pm!

I jumped up a little bit at that message and looked at the time again, 4:23pm, their show will start in just a little bit. I took the chance to start a conversation with someone I hadn't talked to in a few days, Jisung. First I replied to Yongbok though.

Okay, thanks for letting Lee Know! Haha, I'm so looking forward to it! Best of luck on stage! Fighting!

I instantly opened mine and Ji's chat and began to type as fast as I could.

Hey my lil' squirrel!
Just wanted to wish you best of luck for your performance, you can do it, I believe in you! Heh

After pressing the send button I felt this instant regret but I didn't let it bother me. I placed my phone down and made my way towards the living room where I turned on the TV because I was curious If their show would be live on television by any chance. After a few minutes of zapping through the channels I finally found what I was looking for just in the right moment.
Their show started and Woojins voice instantly blessed my ears, followed by Changbins and Hyunjins duo rap part.
While their flow was absolutely killing it, the others performed a well synced choreography and after their refrain it was finally Jisungs time to rap.
While I was watching the show the whole entire time I could never see any of them not smiling for even a second. Maybe it's because they're all nervous but maybe it's also because they're just as excited as me.

Time flew by quickly and I didn't even acknowledge it at first when their performance came to an end. They all said their goodbyes to the fans and disappeared behind the black curtains of the stage.
That's when I turned off my TV and did the last finishing touches on everything.
After that I sat down on the sofa again and looked at the clock the entire time, really impatiently. The ticking sounds were almost hypnotizing.

I jumped up because of a sudden sound. The doorbell! I rushed to open the door and almost tripped on my way. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before I swung open the front door to my house and welcomed 8 oh so familiar faces with a warm group hug. Normally I'm not like this around people but I can't even describe in words how much I missed them.
I let everyone in and closed the door behind them. After they had all taken off their shoes I said the words "Welcome home!" one more time just because it felt so good to know that I finally had them around me again.
Saying that I was happy would definitely be an understatement in that moment.

______
The end is a little bit cut off but I don't want to take too much away yet sooo-
Hope you liked it a bit, now the main story and the drama can finally start!
I mean umm,,, what?
Also since I didn't do it at the end of my last chapter: OMG YELLOW WOOD, I CAN'T EVEN--
So yeah, thanks for reading lmao
~Misa