-Preparations-

Minho's P.O.V.
'They probably don't even want to see you, they just want to see how miserable you've gotten since your dream got destroyed'

This thought has been going through my mind for the whole time now. What If their expectations are too high and they'll just be disappointed to see me again in the end?
What If they are visiting me only because of pity? What If they-
My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the time for the first time since yesterday evening. 5:12am.
Then I saw the reason why my ringtone went off.

______________________________________________

Incoming call from: Felix

✔Accept                                                •Decline

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minhoooe!"
His loud, enthusiastic voice took me by surprise, which is the reason why I instantly had to hold the phone far away from my ear.
"Yongbok! Keep it down a bit, my ears are sensitive"
- "Ah, sorry, I just got carried away a bit I guess. I haven't heard from you in a while, how have you been?"
Because of a yawn that escaped my mouth there was a short moment of silence on the phone where I couldn't answer him straight away.
"Well I'm obviously a bit tired but other than that.."
I stopped for a second to think about my last days, I couldn't tell him about the whole thing with Jisung so I had to lie a bit.
"..but other than that I've been great. How about you guys? Is everyone alright?"
In his voice I could tell that he had to be really excited for something.
"Yeah! We're doing great as well! We're all so happy since yesterday, you wouldn't believe it. Also guess what"
I kept quiet for a bit before I made a short questioning sound like 'hm?' and he didn't even take a second to breathe before telling me the news.
"Today is our last day of practice! After that we'll have a little show and then we have 1 week of free time! So we'll come visit after our performance right away If it's not a big deal for you. Also we wanted to ask for how long we could stay."
He then inhaled deeply and gave me some time to process everything he just said.
"Wait so does that mean you'll already be here in a few days? Ah, you should've told me earlier, I still need to prepare so much!"

I could here a lot of laughter, not only coming from Felix but also from Hyunjin, Changbin and Woojin.
"You don't need to prepare anything special whatsoever, we know you for quite some time now and over the years we already got used to you being a bit messy"
Now I had to chuckle a little bit as well.

We spent quite a bit talking on the phone until their practice started. After he hung up, I decided to set an alarm for 9:30am so I would at least get some sleep since I didn't get any rest last night.
Shortly after I went to bed for my quick nap and this time it took me less than 15 minutes to fall asleep.

I had a nice dream and a good sleep but after what felt like not even five minutes my alarm already went off to disturb my great slumber.
With new energy and a bit of motivation after remembering the call with Felix and the others, I got up from bed and straight into the kitchen, making myself some breakfast. While eating I actually got the idea of making a list for all the supplies I'd still need to buy and things I'd still need to get done for their arrival.

After I finished eating, I put my plate into the dishwasher and when I thought I had everything written down on my list, I grabbed my wallet and made my way to the supermarket.
There I bought many drinks, snacks and even some games so we wouldn't get bored even though we always find entertainment in the simplest things.
I put everything in the basket and got in line to pay my stuff. After giving the cashier my money I hurried to get home since I still needed to clean the whole house.
I know that the boys told me I wouldn't need to do that because they already know how messy I can be, but I still wanted them to feel comfortable at my house. Also it could need a little clean up anyways.