-another Persona-

Jisung's P.O.V.
"He would If he didn't know it's me"

"What?!" I exclaimed, not even bothered to be quiet anymore. I didn't care If anyone in the living room would hear our conversation in the kitchen at this point.

Chan quickly covered my mouth with his hand, taking a peek in the direction of the living room to see if I attracted the attention of anyone or if anyone was about to walk toward us to check if everything was okay.
When he was sure that nobody was about to come he continued by saying
"Jisung. He thinks that I go by the name of Kang Areum."
My eyes opened wide.
He was Areum?!
I face palmed at the thought that I actually got so jealous when I saw a message of someone who I thought was a girl on the screen of Minho's phone. How could I be so stupid?!

"You are Areum??"
The older one responded to that question with simply nodding. Then all of a sudden I remembered something which made my expression change once again.
"Wait..", is how I started my next statement off with " Why didn't you tell me? You saw my reaction when I read the message of that 'Areum' and you know how I felt about it! You know I was jealous! I even told you on the wooden bench in the park that night! So why wouldn't you tell me? To ruin it, isn't that so?!"
The more I thought about that the more furious and betrayed I felt.
Chan was speechless at my words and just stood there in front of me with an opened mouth, not knowing what to say.
After a good 30 seconds he pulled himself together and words finally escaped his mouth.
"Okay umm.. WHAT?! Jisung, you're talking nonsense once again!"
He wanted to go on with excusing himself and accusing me of just making ridiculous things up but I wouldn't even let him talk. Instead I just cut him right off.

"Nonsense? Oh so I'm the dumb one here?" Not even a second in between my words I gasped and then told another theory that, to me, definitely made sense.
"Oh my god! I know the reason you didn't tell me now! You have a crush on Minho as well and just want to try everything to pull us apart, right?? That's also the reason why you wanted to convince Park Jinyoung so badly to let us visit him again! You wanted to get Minho just for yourself! Don't even deny it"
Chan was obviously overwhelmed with every accusation I just threw at him and was lost of words once more.
He placed his hands on my shoulders with a tight grip again and pulled me close to him very harshly.
"Jisung! Are you even listening to yourself? You are ridiculous! I don't have a crush on Minho. Believe me when I say that I want you two to get together!"

I really did want to believe it but I just didn't know how I should do that after all these thoughts since they still made sense to me. On the other hand though I could always trust and rely on Chan so far, he would never betray me.

I sighed and slowly took his arms off my shoulder while looking to the ground because I wanted to avoid eye contact by any chance.
"Sorry for thinking like this and portraying it like you'd be a bad person. I just don't know what to think anymore, my feelings are completely out of control when it comes to Minho. I can't control myself."
I raised my head just a tiny bit to see his facial expression so I could see If he was still mad at me or if there was hope that he'd forgive me. When I did so, I could see a reassuring smile appearing on his lips and with that, a smile spread on my face too, not long after.
He then gave me a gentle pat on the shoulder while slightly nodding and saying "It's fine, I get you. Just make sure to finally confess to him already and I'll promise you he won't say no. If I was you I'd do it as soon as possible though, you know we won't be able to be here forever. Do it while you still have the chance to."
With that he left me in the kitchen and walked towards the living room to join the others.

As he walked, I looked after him, thinking he really gave me some good advice now and that he was being very helpful. When I then looked around me though I saw all the dirty dishes that still had to be cleaned. This bastard really first volunteers to clean this mess, then pulls me along and then just leaves me behind so I have to do everything on my own. I hope Karma hits him hard one day for this.

I rolled my eyes being annoyed as fuck, but I knew someone had to do it and I also didn't want to be so rude and leave our dirty things for Minho to deal with. We're his guests after all.
So I put on some rubber gloves and took a sponge that was lying next to the sink.
On that sponge I put a bit of dish soap and turned on some water. I took one plate after another with the hand that was not already holding the sponge and cleaned them until they were even cleaner than when Minho bought them. When I was done, I took a small towel and started to dry the plates. That task did not take as long as the first one and I was able to put all of it in the place where it belonged.
After that was done I put away the towel, took off my gloves and finally made my way into the living room as well, being the very last one obviously.

First I sat down on the couch with the others and listened a bit to the conversation they were having. At some point though I took a deep breath, collected my whole courage and tapped Minho on the shoulder.
He turned around and hummed a bit at me, signalizing that he wanted to know what I needed or why I tapped his shoulder.
I then looked at Chan once more who had figured out what I was about to do already and he just gave me another reassuring smile while nodding once.
I swallowed hard and looked back at Minho, staring him straight in the eyes.

"Can we talk for a second?"

______
Hiya, Misa here!
I'm sorry that my uploads aren't that regular, I'm just really stressed and exhausted at the moment but I'm still trying to keep up a bit. I also apologize for this chapter. Not gonna lie I'm really unsatisfied with this one, idk
But I wanted to say:
Omg! We almost hit the 500 reads, that is so insane! I know I pretty much say that at the end of every chapter but like I said, I can't thank y'all enough!
I never expected so many people to read this trashy story, it really means a lot!
Now, have an amazing day everyone and I hope you still kinda liked this chap.
~Misa♡